Monday!

Layah POV
It's been almost two week since I came to Minneapolis and I'm not sure if I'm starting to like Prince he so sweet,loving,and caring. I think he likes me after all he did almost kiss me or something idk maybe I just need a sign.
Layah: Prince!?
Prince: yes Layah?
Layah:are we working on any music today?
Prince:If you want to if not we could just chill and hang for a while. (Smiling)
Layah:I would love that but can it wait I have to meet somebody today.
Prince:oh who if I may ask?
Layah:well remember the night we were playing on the swings and I had got a phone call?
Prince: umhm
Layah:well um I know you don't like him but it was Michael Jackson he's up here for a month and he wants me to be a back up dancer of his.
Prince:What?

Layah:yea that's great right?Prince: ummm well have fun

Prince: ummm well have fun.

Prince POV
Damn it! Michael Jackson he better not still Layah away from me I really like her I just hope she feels the same.

Layah POV
Wow I hope Prince isn't mad at me I really hope he's not this could ruin anything that we have going on between us.
Michael: Hey! Layah(smiling)
Layah:Michael!Hey how are you.
Michael: I'm great and you look stunning.
Layah: thank you.you look handsome as always.
Michael: (blushing) thanks.OK ik this dance studio is a bit small but the first move will go like this (does dance move) OK got it?
Layah: yea it's like this (does the dance move) right?
Michael: yea you just have may I?
Layah: sure
Michael: (puts hand on her waist) you have to move them like this.
Layah: (let's a small moan out)
Michael:Layah.
Layah: (turns around to face him but her head is down) oh I'm sorry.
Michael: it's OK(lifts her chin up and kisses her)
Layah: (pulls away from the kiss) um Michael I can't I'm sorry but I have a (lies) boyfriend I'll see you tomorrow.
Michael POV
I need to tell her that I've been following her art of dance for months.is it even possible for me to like someone I just met? that kiss meant something to me but she's taken. from now on it's just business.
Layah POV
Lord this is not what I meant by saying give me a sign should I tell Prince?
Prince POV
What's taking her so long she left at 5 now it 12 do dances even take that long? Sh...(thoughts interrupted)
*door opening*
Prince: And where have you been?
Layah: Dancing with Michael like I said earlier.
Prince:7 hours really dancing?
Layah: Prince I told you were I was why do you care.
Prince:it's late do you know what time it is?
Layah:haha time I thought you don't worry about time and you're not my boyfriend so I don't need to worry about me OK.
Prince:well as LONG as you are in my house you got to be here before midnight.
Layah: as long as I'm in your house humm OK I can leave you know.
Prince:MAYBE YOU SHOULD!(smiling)
Layah: FINE I WILL!
Prince:GOOD!
Layah:GOOD!
Prince:(Grabs her and kisses her).

Hey guys please tell me how my story is so far please💜