New Beginning part 1

3 years later...
Layah's POV:everything has been so wonderful between me and Prince we had a little girl her name is Zariah Rae Nelson and she is my whole world. I finally have the family I've always wanted and Destiny and Michael they are truly in love with one another.They invited me and my family to their wedding next month but,lately I haven't been feeling to well I tend to lose my breath a lot faster now I blame it on baby weight but Zariah is almost two I can't blame her for the baby weight now.I went to the doctor a few weeks ago and they did some testing and I suppose to go back today for the results.
***
Prince:(walking in the bedroom) morning my beautiful wife.
Layah: (smiling)morning my handsome (walking over to Prince) and sexy husband.
Prince:(bites his lip) now don't start nothing you can't finish(kisses her).
Layah:(laughs) yeah you're right I can't right now anyway remember I got to go the doctor and then we're going to Destiny's baby shower.
Prince:that's right go ahead and go so you don't be late to your appointment and I'll take my most precious gift and spend time with her.
Layah: alright baby I'll see you and Zariah later(smiling) I love y'all so much!
Prince:(holding Zariah) we love you too!
45min later...
Layah: hi I'm Layah Nelson I'm her for my test result from doctor Smith.
Nurse: oh yes the doctor has been waiting for you right this way Mrs. Nelson.
Layah: (walks through a door) thank you.
Nurse: your welcome the doctor will be here shortly.
***
At the house
Prince:(baby talk)hey how's daddy's little girl doing today huh?
Zariah:(smiling)
Prince:you know Zariah you and your mother make me so happy and when you were in Mommy's tummy I wrote a song called diamonds and pearls and in the song I ask that if I gave you diamonds and pearls would you be a happy boy or a girl (chuckles) see we wanted to be surprised but um I realized that you're my diamonds and pearls and my entire world you and your mother(whispers) and I thank God for y'all everyday (walks over to Zariah's crib and lays her down to sleep) I love y'all more then y'all well ever know.
***
The doctor's
Doctor:hello Layah hope I didn't have you waiting long.
Layah:oh no you didn't.
Doctor:well let's get into it.Your test result show that you have lung cancer.
Layah:what (starts to cry) lounge cancer?
Doctor: I'm sorry Layah but there is good news we caught it early it's barely in stage 1 so you have time to beat this we'll start you on chemotherapy tomorrow.
Layah:(crying) how will I tell my husband and my daughter she wouldn't even understand she's only a year old. Dr.Smith I don't wanna die.
Doctor: I promise that me and my team will do all that we can to save you Layah.
To be continued.
Heyyyyy guys oml ik you waited so long for this and I am so sorry but I have been going through some stuff the guy I thought liked me did but due to someone in my church they told him something and he told me that we couldn't have a relationship rn and that he has to stop texting me cause he could lose his job but I'll be fine I already moved on anyway I hope y'all enjoy this chapter and I'll try not to take so long with the next chapter and I wanna thank everyone who came across this book and added this book to their library and read and voted for it thank you from the bottom of my heart💜💜💜