Twerking games catching fire

Janelle pov

Bryan: I bet i could twerk longer and better then all of you.

Pat: bitch you ain't got a but I got a big ass.

Izzy: yuck pat I'm the only one in this relationship that should have the big ass.

Pat: but yours bigger than mine.

Izzy: HOE ALERET! HOE ALERET !

Me: girl yes

Yvonne: I have an idea! lets have the twerking games.

Dustin: AW HELL NAW THATS GAY!

Me: don't say something's gay when it's straight men twerk to be funny this is just for fun. and when there's something unnatural that straight guys don't do don't say it's gay becau(gets cut off by Carnell)

Carnell: baby sit down

He says while pulling my hand down but ain't finished.

Me: no I ain't done.

That was the last straw Carnell grabbed my waist and pulled me down. I gave him the worst death glare ever and he just kissed my forehead I calmed down.

Izzy: ok guys we need five stopwatches, five cans of Mountain Dew voltage(that's my shit), five water bottles,and five fans.

Pat: bae we ain't need all of that

Izzy: ya we do the stopwatches for who goes the longest , the soda because we thirsty, the water and fans for u guys because after four minutes of twerking you'll die.

Me: I got the water

Izzy: I got the soda

Jessica: I got the stopwatches

Alex , Yvonne: well get the fans.

Izzy pov

All the girls had our little stations set up with a chair a table and our other stuff.

Yvonne: i think it would be a good Idea to wear something that would motivate the boys.

We all agreed.

My sis is a Victoria secret model so I get free prototypes from the fashion shows.

Izzy: I have wings, galactic jumpsuits, lingerie.

We all picked out our outfits.

I had sparkly silver wings with real feathers and jewels in the center, a sparkly purple bra with silver and black rhinestones, sparkly purple underwear with black rhinestones in the back and and silver rhinestones in the front , with my sparkly silver Christian louboutin.

Alex has royal blue wings the have sparkly green triangular sides, a black jumpsuit with the boob part low cut and green with blue shoulder pads,And her green drip slime lita's.

Jessica wore hot pink wings with silver tips, a hot pink bra that has different color jewels and has sequin on it, hot pink underwear, with her white Betsy Johnson

heels.

Janelle wore red wings that had black studs hanging off the sides , a red jumpsuit with a really low v cut that had black studs going along the sides of the v cut, and her black

Studded

louboutins.

Yvonne wore black wings that had yellow paint drops, a neon yellow bra that had sparkly black paint drops, black underwear that has sparkly neon yellow paint drops , with her neon yellow pumps.

We all had black smokey eyeshadow and bloody red lipstick.

We walked downstairs and strut into the room, the boys mouth drops.

Boys: DAYYYUMNM FUCK!

Izzy: we are the angels. Close your mouths boys.

Pat: baby u gon make me die.

Dustin: baby girl The Lord has answered my prayers. I dreamed of you wearing this.

Vonne: boy shush

Bryan: Alex when u walked in the room my heart skipped a beat.

Alex: aww baby you gon twerk for me haha usually it's the other way around.

Kelly: i new i saw an angel walk through that door

Jessica: aww thank you Kelly

Janelle: how do I look

Carnell:ok and the some.

Janelle: i was about to say.

Izzy: boys on your mark get set go!

The boys started twerking to the song twerk it by busts rhymes.

45 minutes later

It's down to Carnell and patrick. but my baby looks tired. I got up and gave him some water.

Pat: thank you baby

Izzy: no prob my love

Out of no where pat picked me up and ran upstairs. we made out for a good 30 min.

Then it was our turn!

Bry: your challenge Is to see who can give the best lap dance

Alex: you a freak

Bryan: a freak u love

Yvonne: Izzy's gonna win the bitch was a stripper.

Janelle: bitch you told everyone her secret.

Yvonne: so

I ran out of the room crying.

Alex pov

I lunged at Yvonne's neck

Bitch zip screamed while punching her.

Alex: pat go comfort izzy.

Pat pov

I ran upstairs to see baby girl laying on the bed.

Pat: baby tell me the story.

Izzy told me how her mom was getting beaten by her step dad and how she had to be a stripper and gang member to get a house for her mom and how her daughter died .

Pat: baby I'm proud of you, you did anything to get your mom out of that house.

Izzy: thanks.

Izzy and I went down stairs to see a black mark on Yvonne's back.

Bryan: Alex burnt Yvonne .

THE STORM (B5 Love story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें