Commitment: Part 1

Izzy's P.O.V.

I can't believe that Patrick would really fall in love with Yvonne. I should have known that he would get over me eventually but not like this. I mean, making out with my cousin right in front of my face?! I start to tear up and I don't think that I'll be able to hold the tears from pouring out of my eyes.

Patrick: (pulls away from kiss) Izzy, I'm sorry but- gco

Izzy: Forget it! Leave me alone!

I run downstairs and throw myself facedown on the couch, crying my eyes out. I hear Patrick's heavy footsteps coming down the stairs and into the living room. 

Patrick: Izzy, I am so,so,so sorry! I am not in love with Yvonne! I was just with her because I hadn't realized that I loved you more. Because I really do.

I looked up slightly. I looked into his eyes and could see that he meant it.

Izzy: I love you too Patty Cakes!

I threw myself at him and squeezed him into a hug. Did I miss him or what?

Dustin's P.O.V. 

I was already back with Yvonne in a matter of seconds! We both confessed our love for each other and we are really happy together. But I am the exact opposite of happy with Patrick. He hurt Izzy...TWICE! I may not be in love with her but I care about her a lot. I leave Yvonne in our room and head downstairs. I find Patrick sitting on the couch and Izzy has gone to the kitchen with the girls. This is my chance to set Patrick straight. 

Dustin: PATRICK OWEN BREEDING!!!

Patrick turns around and I lunge myself at him.

We were on the floor me, on Patrick, while he tries to escape from me.

Patrick : Hey! What are you doing?!

Dustin: You'll see...