41.

Please don't forget to vote before reading:)
Please comment also. Love to hear your feedback. Love you all.
Enjoy. ❤

---

IVY'S POV

"Im Sorry." I was shocked and felt as if my tongue was stitched, I didn't know what to say or do.

I hugged him tighter and tighter, I heard him let out a smile which caused me to smile.

" I cant breathe. Ivy."  I slowly let go of him still not wanting too. I looked down as he was pulling me out of the hug whilst holding onto my waist. I slowly looked up "I, I love you."  I looked at him smirk and push me against the wall of the balcony. I smirked back whilst touching his face with my finger tips.

His breathing level was extending just like mine. "I want you." I smiled and felt my lips pounding against his. I never felt this hungry, I felt his hands dancing all around my body, gripping tightly onto my thighs harder and harder each time causing me to moan.

I knew he was losing it, I know I was too. I felt him pushing me harder and harder against the wall. I smirked each time his lips were sliding down to my neck, causing me to bit my lips in joy.

I was going crazy for his love.

I slowly felt him push me away, I slowly fixed myself along with his slow push. I looked down shamefully. How quick was I to jump back in his cage and let him lock me?.

I heard him move away from me, I slowly looked up to see him staring at me.

" You think I am easy do-." He cut me off "No, I don't, I know how much you missed me, and I know how much I missed you." I swallowed harshly and toke few steps to hug him and he allowed me whilst returning the hug.

I slowly broke the hug and he spoke "There is some stuff I don't know, I know you know not all but you got the missing parts of my puzzle. Ivy. I think they played a game on us."

I looked at Leo confusingly. Yes there was some stuff he didn't know but games? "Games?." I questioned him whilst raising my brows waiting for him to respond.

"Tell me why you did this. why did you leave me." I focused on Leo who was focusing into my eyes so deeply as if he always wanted to ask me this question.

I looked down and looked away as I spoke " I had no choice." I looked down crying not to cry from his gaze. "I just, I thought he would harm you." I slowly looked at Leo who looked at me hurt. I slowly touched his cheek stroking it and smiling at him as I was crying " I didn't want to harm you. Forgive me." I whispered.

I watched him touch my hand and kiss my plum.

" I love you."

" Why? Why not me?." I instantly got up to see Sia standing deadly in front of me. My eyes caught the knife that was in her hand.

I felt my heart pound faster and the odd feeling in my belly was causing me to feel sick.
I swallowed hard and walked up to Sia "Sia pleas-" I stopped instantly as she lifted the knife towards me I felt Leo's strong hands push me back.

"Don't you dare come near me, it was all your fault." I shook my head in pain to say no. I watched her cry and wipe her tears whilst speaking "Why Leo? Why do you love her so much?" I looked at Leo and then Sia.

I was behind Leo, and I knew I couldn't get closer to Sia.

" Sia, come on just-" Sia cut him off she was so bitter and full of so much hate.

" No!, I wont. Tell me go on?." I watched her laugh in pain. "Why?!." I watched Leo push me back as Sia came closer. "Leo, no." I whispered.

I watched Sia stopped and look at me in disgust. " Leo move." I watched Leo shook his head "No, Sia. Please just stop." I watched Leo take a step towards her but she flexed instantly causing Leo to take his step back.

"You either move. Or Ill kill myself."

I was standing behind Leo in nothing but shock. I slowly let go of his hand and moved back. I couldn't be the reason of someones death.