Part 27

CHLOE'S POV

I looked at my mum put down her fork and knife, and grabbed onto a tissue to wipe her lips after eating.

'' Mum, what we did is wrong.'' I pushed my chair back and started biting my nails this feeling of nervousness was eating me up. I started walking around the dinner table waiting for my mum to respond.

''Better than losing him, you idiot.'' I stopped where I was, and turned around in anger to look at my mum. '' You realise right?, we are talking about LEO mum LEO, he will ruin me when, when.'' I put my hands up in the air and slammed them back onto the table as I finished my last sentence ''He will ruin us.''

My mum laughed and got up from her seat, and walked up to me.

'' He won't, I dare him too.'' I moved my face to the right, giving her the ' What do you mean' look. She smiled evilly '' Don't worry, soon you will find out.'' I shook my head and walked away from my mum and run up to my room.

I grabbed my phone to see if Leo, messaged me or even called me after hearing what I exposed to him, but...no, nothing.

LEO'S POV

It's been exactly 2 weeks that I have stayed away from her.

I was sitting down at my desk at work, staring at the table where she always use to put my coffee.

The whole office was shut for whole 2 weeks, The reason for that is I am waiting for answers.

The sound of the pen, I was flicking around my hand, was hitting the glass desk it wasn't irritating me at all.

Chloe knew me well enough to turn up and tell me the truth, but it's been exactly 2 weeks and she hasn't turned up, guess it was my turn.

I pushed back my chair harshly, as I grabbed my jacket as I walked over to my door, I saw Chloe enter.

I was staring at her so coldly, that I knew I was weakening her more than ever.

I watched her walk up to me, her strong smell made me sick as usual.

She looked as if she has not been sleeping for days.

'' Leo, I..'' I cut her off instantly '' Are you pregnant or not?.'' I don't remember being this blunt.

I looked at Chloe, who was looking down in shame and I knew the answer.

I grabbed her by her arm, without even looking back, I felt her drop, I grabbed even tightly on her arm and dragged her until, I opened my office's door and pushed her out.

The anger, I don't remember being this furious and full of anger.

I watched her wipe her tears and gather her strength up to hold onto me, but I pushed her back to the ground.

'' Not even worth, a word.'' I spat on her as I shut my office's door.

I walked around my office in hatred, irritation, rage and anger I was feeling was indescribable.

I knew one thing.

I needed her.