Part 28

IVY'S POV

It has been nearly over 2 weeks; I haven't seen or even heard from Leo, I wonder does he worry about me? Where I am? Or even how I am?

I was watching the crowds of people enter the airport some in rush, some happy and some sadden just like me; I looked down at my suitcase and then back at the entrance of the airport, I knew this was wrong, but I had no choice.

I looked at Dan who was standing beside me, who smiled at me and grabbed my suitcase to lead me into the airport.

I walked after Dan, watching my phone, I started to feel hopeless and turned it off, I felt myself pull out my sim card for my phone and dashed it on to the main road, I put my phone back in my pocket and looked up to see Dan, waiting for me.

I walked up towards him quickly, and started following him again, I watched my feet slowly entering to the airport.

I felt something really different it caused me to stop, for my knees to just stop, something just told me to look back and I did.

I watched him stand there, not mixing in with the crowd, just there waiting, while hundreds of people walking past him.

I felt the pain he was feeling, the feeling begging me to stay; I would do anything to just run up to him and hug him, and to fill his pain into mine so he won't be in pain anymore.

I watched him walk over to me, I closed my eyes in the same spot, I was standing, waiting to feel him next to me.

I slowly felt him; move a piece of hair from my lips.

I felt my eyes open, as I looked up at him, I looked into his eyes, that was flashing and exploding with pain.

'' Don't.'' He whispered

I closed my eyes as I felt tears bleed out from my eyes, I slowly opened my eyes to see him staring into my eyes, following where my tears are dropping to.

'' I am.'' I breathed in heavily and wiped my tear '' It's over, Leo.''

I looked at him tilt his head back, and look at me as if he was going to cry, and was in so much pain, I watched him move his hands over his face and wipe them as if he was going to lose it.

'' Enjoy.'' I watched him shrug in pain and walk away from me slowly.

I felt something, smash into my body and pull itself out like nothing happened.

I turned around to feel myself in Dan's arms.