How you meet

You and Derek have known each other since freshman year. He was on the basket ball team and you were on the bench ball team. Due to lack of space both teams would use the pe hall at the same time.

One day your teams were both playing an away game at Devon fort prep and had to take to same coach it get you both there.

You got onto the bus last as the coaches kind of hated you for no apparent reason so the only seat left was next to a dark haired boy who was already looking out the window.

"Hi, um is anyone sat there" I said and pointed to the seat next to him.

He turned to look at me and the look on his face changed. "No, you can sit there.".

I smiled at sat down.

"So what's your name?" He asked me.

"Y/n y/l/n" I said and asked him in return.

"Derek hale" he said and I smiled again.

~~~A/n~~~

So I might be doing some of these if you guys like them because I was kinda getting bored with the same preferences all the time like you and Derek meet in the woods while your on a jog...

But anyway I have changed my name because I was board of the last one.

This is also my new insta account name so if wanted to have private requests or just to talk about stuff go there.

Please also comment your insta accounts and snapchat names do I can follow you guys and get to know you.xxx

W1llow_the_W1tch