🏀Maybe #1

(Hi so I did write this if you could comment what you think and if you guys want this to become a series)

I looked up cautiously, as I made my way up the steps of Beacon Hills high school. I had managed to avoid this place and all the people who go here, for the whole summer. Well not my little brother Stiles. Basically, I had spent the whole summer in my room, and that's how I liked it. See, I have what some people call social anxiety, and I had let it get to a stage where I couldn't even function properly. I would beg my dad not to make me go to school, or avoiding going to people houses; which included my best friends, Isaac, Erica, Boyd and Ewa.

Today, was the first time I would have seen them since last year and, you could say I was dreading it. My head was filling with all sorts of nonsense like; what if they had made new friends? And maybe they hate me for not hanging around with them? All my negative thoughts were pushed far out of my mind, however, I spotted them leaning against my locker waiting for me.

I readjusted my bag on my shoulder and made my way across to them. Isaac spotted me and ran over meeting me half way, engulfing me into a bone crushing hug. Suddenly I felt more hands and this had turned into a group hug in the middle in the busy hall way.

"Sage, you can never leave for a whole summer, ever...Again. You hear me?" Ewa scolded me as soon as everyone let go.

I nodded in response.

"Hey, so what lessons do you have next?" Isaac asked.

"Please say you have history with me and Boyd, or I might actually shoot myself" Erica whined, I looked at her to see how much she had changed, she looked amazing; she was wearing a black mini skirt and a leather jacket; actually, now that I think about it Erica, Boyd and Isaac were all wearing leather jackets and the only one who hadn't changed at all was Ewa, she on the other hand was wearing her favourite pair of blue jeans, a simple navy blue t-shirt, black boots and a red hoodie.

"Ummm I think I have economics with coach" I said and then Ewa and Isaac's face lit up with joy.

"Great, Now I don't have to deal with coach alone!!" Ewa said as she threw her arms up in the air. I moved over to open my locker and threw my bag in.

"We will meet you guys for lunch, okay?" Boyd said and we all nodded, he and Erica walked down the hall, hand in hand, while my eyes widened in shock.

"When the hell did that happen? And who was giving out free makeovers?" I asked, referring to Erica and Boyd.

"I don't know. Isaac won't tell me!" Ewa announced, glaring at Isaac.

"Trust me, you don't want to know" Isaac said as we walked toward our first class. We enter and found three seats all in a row at the back. I sat in the middle with Ewa on my left and next to the window, and Isaac on my right, next to the back door, this was mainly to do with him being severely claustrophobic.

"Well, I do!!" Ewa almost shouted, making half of the class turn around to look at us, me and Isaac would usually crumble under this much attention, but it was only my face; which turned a bright red colour.

After economics, the day dragged on slowly, me and Isaac were walking down the hall, when he was approached by and older man, who, by the way was very good looking.

"Isaac." The man said as he slowly made his way down the empty hall towards us.

"Derek? Is everything okay?" Isaac asked the man when he stopped in front of us.

"Have you found any more people who are willing?" he asked and I could feel my heart pounding against my chest. What did he mean by willing? And almost like Isaac sensed it, he grabbed me hand and entwined our fingers.