Cake Tasting

Been gone all day and my phone died so the updates are late.

1 week later

Jazzy
I woke up to Shanti crying I looked next to me and Aug wasn't there I heard the shower going. I got up out of my bed and walked out of my room and into Shanti nursery. Yesterday was the event for the LGBT community and I went with Bambii and I gave them some good advice. Since me and Aug was doing things with the wedding I let Bambii have the day off.

"It's okay Shanti mommy's here," I picked her up and she calmed down.

I put Shanti on the changing table and removed her pjs and diaper. I walked into her bathroom her little bath tub was sitting in the big tub. I filled her tub up with warm water. Then I sat her naked body in the tub. I grabbed her little was cloth and rinsed her body off then I grabbed her baby body wash put some in her wash cloth then began to wash her body.

"Good morning Barbie doll," Aug spoke as he walked in the bathroom Shanti just looked at Aug.

"Shanti daddy can't get a smile or a giggle."

"Tell daddy that you're trying to enjoy your bath you'll give him a smile when you're clean."

"Alright I guess I can wait."

"Good morning baybeh.

"Good morning."

"Damn can I get a good morning babe."

"Good morning babe."

"That's better what we doing today."

"Cake tasting."

"Shanti going with us."

"Yeah she is."

"Alright," once Shanti was clean I got her towel and wrapped her up in the towel.

"Aug let the water out and I'll get her dressed."

"Okay," I walked out of the bathroom.

I laid Shanti down on the changing table rubbed her down with her baby lotion then put her diaper on. I picked her up and went into her closet to find her something to wear once I got her outfit I walked out of the bathroom. I put Shanti back on her changing table then I got her dressed. I walked out of her room and into me and Aug room he was sitting on the bed.

"When you left out of Shanti room."

"When y'all was in her closet."

"Oh okay," I sat Shanti on the bed Aug stood up and stood behind me.

"Shanti hey daddy's baybeh," Shanti looked passed me and at Aug and her whole face lit up and she started smiling.

"Jazzy get a picture," I nodded.

I grabbed my phone and went to my camera Aug kept saying things to Shanti and she was smiling from ear to ear. I got behind Aug and peered over his shoulder and snapped a picture of Shanti I posted it to my IG and Snapchat.

I went into the bathroom to get dressed for the day Aug had Shanti and he was going to go and cook breakfast Shanti have a swing downstairs that's mobile so Aug carry the swing in the kitchen and have it on the counter as he cooked

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aug
We made it to Cakes by LaMeeka after talking with chef we sat down at the booth Shanti was next to Jazzy in her car seat knocked out. The chef came over to us with some samples. She told us what each sample was we tasted each cake sample.

"So what do you guys think."

"I like the red velvet what about you Aug."

"Yeah the same for me."

"Okay do you guys want nuts on the cake."

"No can we do butter cream icing instead of the cream cheese."

"Absolutely how many tiers is this cake."

"Umm 5," the chef nodded.

"Okay do you want the bride and groom model on top of the cake."

"No we'll take the monogram."

"Which is AJA for August & Jazmine Alsina."

"Yeah."

"Okay are you two paying for the cake now or before the wedding," Jazzy looked at me.

"Now," she nodded and gave the price.

I wrote out a check and handed it to her. Jazzy stood up Shanti was still sleeping I grabbed her car seat then walked out with Jazzy right behind me. Luckily paparazzi wasn't in sight.