Memorable Pictures

2 months later

Aug
I came back from my morning jog I walked upstairs to my bedroom. I opened the door and Jazzy was still sleeping. I walked over to her and shook her lightly.

"Baybeh wake up," she groaned and woke up

"You're back already."

"Yeah I told you before I left for you to get up and be dressed we got a lot to do today."

"I know but I'm tired I just want to lay down."

"I know you do babe but we got the maternity shoot in 2 hours then we both got interviews today."

"Are you cooking breakfast."

"Nah T is going to bring us breakfast."

"Okay," Jazzy stood up.

"Ima go take a shower in the guest room."

"You don't want to take one with me."

"So you can try and rape me again," Jazzy stale faced me.

"I did not rape you last night."

"You a lie I told you no but you kept going anyways."

"And you enjoyed every minute to."

"And I cried afterwards cause you raped me," she picked up a pillow and began to hit me.

"Aug quit lying," Jazzy stopped hitting me.

"Okay okay I'll take a shower with you."

"I changed my mind I want to take a bubble bath you can have the shower."

"So now you don't want to take a shower with me."

"Aug I want to relax."

"Fine that's cool."

"You mad at me."

"Nope," I sat on the bed.

"Yes you are," Jazzy walked over to me and sat in my lap wrapping her legs around my waist.

"Don't be mad at me babe."

"Jazzy get off of me."

"Not until you tell me that you're not mad at me."

"I'm not mad at you now can you move so I can take a shower."

"Gimme kiss," I kissed Jazzy.

"I changed my mind again I want to take a shower with you," Jazzy stood up.

I lifted my shirt up that she had on and I kissed my princess causing her to kick. Before we went in the bathroom I snapped a picture of Jazzy and posted it to my IG.

**************************************Jazzy We are at Kelley Raye Lifestyle + Wedding Photography Studio

Jazzy
We are at Kelley Raye Lifestyle + Wedding Photography Studio. After getting my hair and makeup done me and Aug walked on the set to get started on our maternity photos.