Going Home

2 days later

Aug
Jazzy is in the bathroom taking a shower and getting dressed Ashanti was in her crib sleeping there was a knock at the door and Dr. V walked in.

"Hello Aug."

"Hey Dr. V."

"Jazzy in the bathroom."

"Yeah," she nodded.

"Everything is great with Jazzy and Ashanti so they're going home today," she handed me Jazzy discharge papers and I signed them.

"Congratulations," she smiled and walked out.

I went over to Ashanti and picked her up she was already dressed for the day I picked up her car seat with one hand and placed it in the chair then I placed Ashanti in the car seat carefully and strapped her in.

"Did Dr. V come in and tell you when I can go home," Jazzy walked out of the bathroom.

"Yeah today I already signed your discharge papers."

"Okay what about T because I'm pretty sure paparazzi are outside," I peeked out the window.

"Nah it's all clear," she nodded.

"Okay Ima check and make sure Ashanti got everything in her diaper bag and for me to put my charger in my bag along with my wallet."

"Alright," T walked in.

"Y'all leaving today."

"Yeah can you bring my Range Rover to the front entrance."

"Fa'sho," I handed T my keys and T walked out.

"You ready to head home," I looked over at Jazzy.

"Yes I am I miss being home and I miss my bed."

"Yeah me too this time we got our baybeh girl coming with us.

"Yeah and I can't wait to get her home."

"Me too you going to turn on all of the baby monitors that we set up around the house."

"Yeah," Jazzy nodded.

"The truck is at the front entrance."

"Okay," the nurse appeared with the wheelchair and Jazzy sat down, T had gotten Ashanti diaper bag and me and Jazzy hospital bag.

I covered Ashanti face with the car seat cover just in case the paparazzi arrive and try to get pictures of her and mainly to keep the sun from blaring in her eyes. The nurse wheeled Jazzy down the hall and me and T followed.

We stepped off of the elevator and walked over to the front entrance we walked out of the hospital and over to my Range Rover T opened the door for Jazzy while I get baybeh girl situated. I made sure Ashanti was strapped in before I closed the back door Jazzy was already in the truck the nurse congratulated us again and walked away.

"You want be to trail behind you Aug or be in front."

"Trail behind me T," he nodded and walked away.

I hopped in my Range Rover and started it up I glanced up at Jazzy as she unzipped the cover from over Ashanti and just looked at her. I smiled and put my Range in drive and drove off heading home to the house.

********************************************
Jazzy
We made it to the house Aug parked and he hopped out he helped me out then he had got the bags. I walked over  to the other side of the Range Rover and got Ashanti out of her car seat. Aug had unlocked the door and looked back at me. I closed the back door to his Range Rover and walked over to him. We both walked into our house Aug closed the door behind us.

"You going to get Ashanti settled."

"Yeah I am you cooking."

"Mhmm what you want to."

"Curry chicken and rice sounds good right about now."

"Yeah it do you get baybeh girl settled in upstairs and I'm going to take everything out for dinner then unpack our bags."

"I'll unpack our bags."

"Nah I got it babe I want you to rest."

"It's not a big-," Aug cut me off by glaring at me.

"Okay fine," I walked upstairs with Ashanti.

I walked into her nursery and carefully laid her down in her bassinet I removed the blankets that was near her and sat them on her changing table I'll move them later. I made my way back downstairs I gave birth 2 days ago and everyone is acting like I'm handicapped and can't do anything for myself. Aug walked over to me and sat next to me.

"Baybeh it's not that we think you can't  do anything for yourself it's just that you had Ashanti 2 days ago and I want you to rest."

"Aug what did Dr. V tell you when she came in at the hospital."

"That you and Ashanti are fine."

"Exactly I don't want to just sit around the house I want to do somethings besides sitting around music is a no go for now because I want to spend time with you and Ashanti.

"Okay well you can unpack the bags and I'll get started on dinner," Aug stood up and was about to walk out until I spoke.

"Okay and Aug," he turned and looked at me.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

"And soon we'll start planning our wedding okay but for now let's focus on Ashanti."

"Most definitely," Aug walked over to me and we kissed.

He walked into the kitchen and I grabbed our bags and walked upstairs. I went into me and Aug room dropping the bags on the bed and began to take everything out. I grabbed a laundry basket that was next to me and began placing all of our dirty clothes in there once I had everything out of our bags I made my way back downstairs to place them in the laundry bag then upstairs to get Ashanti dirty clothes.