Love In The Air

Cj in m/m

Jazzy
Me and Aug parted ways and I stood in my place by the alter. Cj came strutting down the aisle looking like the male matron of honor goddess he is he then stood in front of me. John Legend walked in front of the microphone and started singing This Time.

"[Verse 1]
Ran into you yesterday
Memories rushed through my brain
It's starting to hit me
Now you're not with me
I realized I made a mistake
I thought that I needed some space
But I just let love go to waste
It's so crystal clear now
That I need you here now
I gotta get you back today."

[Chorus]
This time I want it all
I'm Showing you all the cards
Giving you all my heart
This time I'll take the chance
This time I'll be your man
I can be all you need
This time it's all of me."

CiCi stood in front of Russell with her father by her side.

"You all may be seated," everyone sat down.

"Who gives this woman to this man."

"I do," CiCi father Carlton stated.

He kissed CiCi cheek and shook Russell hand before he sat down next to momma Jackie. I looked at Aug and smiled at him as the pastor went on with the ceremony. I really wasn't paying attention to what the pastor was saying because I'm thinking about how blessed I have been in the past 4 months and soon I'll become a mommy to a boy or girl and then I'll become Mrs. Alsina. I never thought that I would fall in love again after Shaun died and now look at me in love again, 4 months and engaged.

"Ladies and gentlemen I present to you Mr. & Mrs. Russell Carrington Wilson," I was pulled out of my thoughts by the pastor announcing CiCi and Russell as husband and wife.

Damn I missed the ceremony by being consumed in my own thoughts. CiCi and Russell walked down the aisle holdings then Cj went then Aug and Me. Once the bridal party was out of the venue we all took pictures then CiCi and Russell began to take solo pictures.

"Baybeh the ceremony was amazing."

"Yeah it was."

"Did you hear anything the pastor said."

"Honestly no I didn't I was thinking about my life and how blessed I am."

"You look gorgeous."

"Thank you but I think I'm going to be sick," I frowned.

Aug lead me towards the bathroom we walked inside and I rushed in the stall and let it go. Aug pulled my hair back and rubbed my back as I threw up.

Cj
I smiled as CiCi and Russell laughed, talked and took pictures with each other. You can definitely feel the love in the air right now. Jazzy and Aug walked out of the bathroom I walked over to them.

"Jazzy how you feeling."

"Horrible this sickness is getting the best of me."

"You'll get through it."

"Yeah you're right where's Julian."

"I have no idea probably trying to move through the crowd of people."

"It is a lot of people."

"Right."

"Hey babe, Jazzy and August," Julian walked up to us and gave me a hug and a kiss.

"Hey."

"Cj you looked amazing standing up at the alter."

"Thank you."

"Hey y'all we're about to go the reception," CiCi and Russell walked over to us.

"Okay oh and congratulations baby," I gave her a hug.

"Thank you."

"Jazzy how far along are you."

"4 months."

"Congratulations on the engagement by the way."

"Thank you Russell how did you know that Aug proposed to me."

"I helped him pick out the ring cause he didn't know what he was looking for and I told him to propose to you before the ceremony started."

"Oh okay."

We all made our way over to the limo me, Aug, Julian, Yas, Chris and Royalty while CiCi and Russlell got in the other limo. The driver drove off heading towards the reception space.