Gone With The Wind (Carl Grimes fan fic)

Hey guys! well this is my first fan fiction I personally think its going to be bad since I almost never use punctuation I'm sorry if that annoys you if i have run ons its cause I'm to lazy to fix cx again Sorry for mistakes and what not. Well here we go! enjoy!!!

I was awaken by screaming of bloody murder different screaming different voices. I'm taken out of my trance when my mom shakes me and tells me to stay in the tent. She rushed outside i was just sitting there in the tent thinking if this was the end of me my life only god knows. Until i hear my mother screams I run outside and see red...everything was red. i snapped out of it when i hear my mom crying my name while was being eaten alive "RUN RACHEL RUN AND DONT STOP"! I did what I was told i ran as fast as I could i only had a pocket knife and a gun that had 5 rounds left. Once i felt i was far enough away from our camp site i climbed a tree thinking to my self it was a dream thats all just a dream trying to convince myself. My mom was all i had left my dad bailed on me and my mom. All i had was gone, Gone with the wind.

There first chapter of my first fan fiction tell my if it good and tell you friend i could use the support. also no hate please. THANKS!

;D

-Mrs Riggs