Kidnapped Part 1

I woke up to arms wrapped around me and started freak out, then I realized it Miles and calmed down a little. I slipped out from underneath his arm and walked to my bathroom. I took a shower and slowly opened the door, luckily he was go so I went to my closet and picked out an outfit I bought yesterday.

 I took a shower and slowly opened the door, luckily he was go so I went to my closet and picked out an outfit I bought yesterday

Simple yet cute and went back to my bathroom. I blow dryed my hair and straightened it and put on masscara. I grabbed my phone and walked down stairs.

when I got down there I saw that everyone was there and so I just decided to go and sit at miles feet and watch the movie that they were watching but I had no idea what it was, when the title came on I instantly got up and shuck my head. I wanted to go for a walk.

miles caught my hand before I made out, "were are you going?" I did the walking finger on the palm of my hand and he got the idea and he let go and I walked out the door.

I walked through the woods and saw a really pretty stream and so I walked over and sat in the dock. I put my feet in the water bc stupid me didn't put shoes on. oh well.

*so can we shift I wanna run I haven't in for ever plzzzzzzzzz?!?!?* Liza asked.

&I guess but I wanna make it fast because I wanna eat& I laughed and so she. we shifted and she ran through the woods for miles and miles I just let her take over completely  and she loved it.

&can we shut all of the links off please I just wanna run  and forget everything& she nodded and I felt everything shut off, we kept running and we stopped at the boarder and lied down underneath a tree and fell asleep.

*Becca wake the hell up someone is taking us away and ur in ur human form naked!!!!*

shit what the fuck is going on. I couldn't even shift and when I asked Liza what's going on and why I cant shift is because we have been injected with what the fuck ever wolfs bane is. ugggggh we couldn't even mink link Miles because she is too weak for the fucking wolfs bane. ugh bloody hell just kill me now.

#$%^&*()(*&^%$#$%^&*()(*&^%$#$&

HEY EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS ITS VERY IMPERTANT. OK SO I AM THINKING ABOUT WRITING ANOTHER BOOK YES YES I KNOW I HAVE WAY TO MANY AND THEY PROBABLY ALL SUCK BUT WHO THE FUCK CARES LOL. I ACCUALLY WANNA DO TWO BUT I DONT KNOW, GIVE ME YUR OPPINIONS COMMENT AND VOTE SHARE ANYTHING, LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH THANK YOU FOR ALL THE SUPORT.

OH P.S. COMMENT 1 OR 2 AND ILL PICK THE WINNER OF THE NEW BOOK ON MARCH 5 OK, AND AGAIN LOOOOOOOVVVVVEEEEEE YOOOOOUUUUU!!! :)