Becca

"HEY GET YOUR ASS OUT OF BED!!!!" i wake up to the sound of me brother yelling at me from bown stairs. i get up and look at my phone cheacking the time. 6:30 FUCK i still have to make breakfast.

i run down stairs still in my pjs and start making eggs, toast, bacon and home made orange juice for the whole pack. its only 30 or so poeple but that is still alot of people to cook for. i hear foot steps coming into the kitchen and i get done setting the table just in time.

everyone sits down and i stand in the coner waiting for my brother giving my the 'ok' to leave. he looked down at his plate and looked at me, nodded and started eating. i walk out of the kitchen and run into my run. which is the farthest away from everyone.

i run to the bathroom take a quick shower and walk to my dresser, it was my moms so thats why i had it. i pulled out a pair of skinny jeans and a white swetter thing.(swetter is in the pic above) and my white converce. i blow dry hair. it gose down to my chest, i put masscra on my already long eye lashes and thats it. it really makes my bule eyes pop.

i cheack this time, 7:30 ok i have 30 minutes to walk to school. i grab my backpack and walk down stairs. Luke(my brother), and his buddys on the couch, i quickly walk out the door but before i do i hear. "hey dont forget to clean the dishes when you get home" i nodded and he turned back around and continued talking.

i started walking the school and putting my head phones in. i turn on one of my favoret stations on pandora, the glee station. dont judge. the glee remake of 'dont stop belivveing' came on and i smiled happlie. that was one of may favs.

when i got to school i walking the big gates with my head phones still in, and walked to my locker, and put in the combination. i put everything exept my math and global books, as always. closing my locker i ran into a girls and i knew exacly who it was. Jessica the most poplular girl in school. she screamed, 'WTH, FREAK!! WATCH WERE YOUR GOING!!" and being my, mute in all, i didnt answer and she didnt like that well.

she pushed my up aganst the lockers and punched my in the gut. only about 12 times, then walked off with her 'possy', i pick up my books and walk through the crowd that had formed. but i didnt care. i just walked strait to math class and sat in my seat, putting my head phones back in and looking out the window.

~~~~~~~~~~~TIME SKIP~~~~~~~~~~~

it was lunch time and i dont know who much more of the beating and bulling i can take. i get my banana and walk to the library. i put on my other fa station called. 'rap nad hip hop pre-game' its really good.

the rest of the day was normal a shove here a push there. im used to it. and as the final bell rang my wolf Liza wanted to run so bad, she dosent get out often. *come on, plz* she said. no we cant we have to go home and clean remember. I say

she hufed and i walked to my locker getting my bag and walking out of school. as i was walking home i thought about somthign i didnt think i would ever think about, running away. *omg yes lets do it* Liza said. do you think we should? it would be really risky. i state, I could tell she was thinking. *let me think ill tell you later* then she blocked me out of her thoughts. i smiled slightly and thought about it more and when we got home she spoke up again.

(*= Liza, and the %= Becca.... remember that, because when ever the * happens its the wolf. and so on... ;) )

*lets do it tonight*

%are you sure%

*yes we can do it when ever one is sleeping we can sneak out the window and go the Silver Light Pack, remember Amy.*

%yeah she was our best friend, can u mind link her wolf still or not%

*probably let me try, now get inside before brother hits us more that he is already going to*

i nodded and opened up the door and walked in.

~~~~~~~~~~~TIME SKIP TO 9:30~~~~~~~~~~~~

its 9:30 and Liza hasn't said anything about mind linking Amy, she was my child hood friend but then she moved almost right before my parents died. i hope she can because i want her to know we are coming so she can tell her alpha that i am a good person.