29. Celebrations

Isobellas p.o.v:

"BELLA hurry up, we need to get ready" I hear Lucy shout from my bedroom.

"I'm coming, I'm just having a pee" I shout back giggling.

"Okay okay I'm here calm yourself girl"

Lucy spins round to look at me before she turns back to the mirror where she is doing her makeup

"Good, I will not rest until I know you're going to wake up tomorrow sweating vodka"

"I don't want to be hanging on my birthday" I whine back to her.

"That's the whole fun of it! Then we can drag our arses out of bed and go eat some fat bacon and eggs to cure all the wrongs in our life" she says whilst giggling.

"Where are we even going?" I ask whilst grabbing my makeup and sit myself next to Lucy in front of the mirror.

"Well because we are British and have no clue where anything is but to the studios and back, the others are sorting that side of it, I made them promise fun and tequila"

"What more could a girl ask for" I tease her whilst nudging her side.

"In all seriousness though, I'm so happy you're here for my birthday, I wouldn't be this happy without you" I smile over at my bestfriend.

"I wouldn't miss it for the world" she smiles back at me.

After spending what feels like a lifetime getting ready, we are finally ready to go.

"Hey, how are we getting there Luce?" I shout downstairs to her as I grab my heels and bag.

"Ian, Joseph and Daniel are getting a taxi over to here then we will go with them, they should be here soon actually, I'll message the groupchat"

"I really hope drunk Lucy gets brave enough to try it on with Joseph" I say throwing her a wink.

"I'd love her for it if she did, drunk brain don't let me down" she jokes whilst taking a shot of vodka before chucking me one,

"Get it down your girl. The night starts right now"

I take back the shot and feel the liquid burn the back of my throat. As I pass the glass back to lucy, there is a knock on the door.

"Wooooo people" Lucy bellows as she wonders into the kitchen for more alcohol presumably.
I open the door to see Ian before me wearing a black suit with his white shirt buttons open exposing his chest.

"Hello beautiful" she says whilst taking in my appearance

"Why hello handsome" I giggle whilst closing the distance between us and sharing a heated kiss before Lucy pulls us apart and shoves more vodka in my face.

"More time for that later, right now is party time so let's go".

I down the drink she just gave me and step out of my house to walk to the taxi that Lucy's just dived into carrying her vodka.
Ian grabs my hand to which I react by resting my head on his shoulder as we walk down my driveway.

"Are you excited birthday girl?"

"So excited. I love spending time with you all so much"

"We all love you too, Paul's chosen the first bar so god knows where we are going to end up"

"Oh now I'm even more excited" I laugh as I climb into the taxi where Lucy is sharing her vodka with Daniel and Joseph.

"HEY BIRTHDAY GIRL" Daniel pulls me to sit down next to him and Ian claims the seat on my other side.