26. Surprise?

Isobellas P.O.V:

I woke up to the sound of somebody knocking on my door. I roll over to look at the clock and notice that its only 8am.

"Who the hell would be here at this time" i mutter to myself as i stumble out of bed and head downstairs to see who is here.

I open the door to see a rather cheery candice standing outside it with a massive smile on her face.

"Morning sunshine" she sings.

"Why are you here at 8am, i was sleeping" i groan at my friend standing infront of me.

"I have a surprise for you".

"What?  what do you mean?" I ask suspiciously.

"Close your eyes" she instructs me excitedly.

"Why candice, what are you doing? i question her once again.

"Just do as i say bella" she says as she covers my eyes, getting impatient with me.

"This better be good candice"

"It is now shutup bella and appreciate this okay" she says in a joking but stern tone.

i hear shuffling and quickly candice takes her hands off of my eyes but yet i am stood staring at nothing but the empty space where candice was standing.

I turn around to look at candice who still has a smile on her face,

"What the hell is going on" i ask confused

"SURPRISE" is all i hear and i spin back around so fast to the sound of her voice.

"LUCY OMG" i scream as i turn to see my bestfriend standing in front of me.

"I THOUGHT YOU WERE COMING NEXT WEEK WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE"

"i thought i would surprise you and come early, the guys told me how much you're missing me but come on who wouldnt miss me, im great" she teases as she jumps on me attacking me into a hug.

"Im so happy to see you lucy i swear ive been driving myself insane counting the days down till you arrive" i say still so overwhelmed.

"Well thanks to candice i managed to get here without you knowing a single thing. This was actually someone elses idea though" she says with such love and excitment showing in her eyes.

"Who?" i ask and i turn to look at candice who is watching our interaction with awe.

"Me. Surprise baby"

I turn around to see my boyfriend now standing next to my bestfriend. My two favourite people in the entire world standing infront of me.

"By the way, i so approve on the boyfriend front, not only super hot but hes the sweetest". Lucy nudges me and shoots me a playful wink before bursting into laughter.

"god i love you both so much" i gush with such adoration for these two people in my life.

"Wait we reached the i love you stage? damn i never got the memo" Ian laughs as he props himself up against the door frame.

"Oh shutup you know what i mean" i say whilst moving forward to hug him.

"Thankyou for this"

"Anything for you bella" he says before i reach up to place a gentle kiss onto his lips.

We are suddenly interrupted by the sound of lucy and candice screaming,

"PARTY TIMEEEE"