21. Coffee mornings

Isobellas P.O.V:

I wake up to the gentle nudging from claire and her voice whispering in my ear to get up.

"Wake up bella, we are meeting everyone for breakfast remember".

"Yeah im coming" i mumble out with a yawn and roll myself up in my duvet not wanting to leave the warmth.

"Your boyfriend is getting impatient on group chat so get your ass up girl". she shouts from the bathroom where shes currently getting dressed.

i scramble my way out of bed and walk over to my wardrobe to pick out my outfit for the day.

"Ok babe im up chill out" i giggle as i look at my collection of clothes which is far too big may i add.

I quickly get dressed and get dragged out the house by Claire before i had chance to put any makeup on or do my hair so i just chuck some sunglasses on and leave my hair down in soft waves.

"Can you drive babe? i hate it so much" Claire asks me with a slight pout on her face.

"Yeah no worries, i need to get used to driving in america anyway. its so crazy driving on the other side of the road".

We climb in the car and i set out for the short drive to meet the others.

We arrive within 10 minutes and we head straight in to see Daniel, Phoebe, Paul and Kat already at our table.

"Girls hi" Daniel beams up at us.

"Good morning" i smile at my friends.

"Im surprised we aren't the last ones here, i did not think i would get isobella out of bed today" claire laughs whilst smirking at me

"I like sleep, dont hate on me for that. Im on time aren't i" i say back with a teasing tone.

I suddenly feel a pair of hands cover my eyes and im instantly hit with the scent of the best smelling aftershave i've ever smelt.

"Guess who" the person whispers into my ear.

"hmm i dont know, but you smell pretty great. Don't tell my boyfriend"

"Oh i won't, he's a lucky guy"

"He is, isn't he" i tease and remove his hands from my eyes.

"Alright love birds, you're putting me off of my breakfast". Joseph says whilst sitting down infront of me.

Good morning Jomo, always a pleasure" i smirk at him.

Ian chuckles and puts his head into the crook of my neck, placing gentle kisses as he speaks.

"Good morning baby"

"Morning somerhalder, did someone miss me?" i laugh at his clinginess

"More than anything" he whispers into my neck, kissing it one last time before sitting next to me.

I turn to see Candice is now here along with Zach and Matthew.

"Thank god i can eat now everyone is here" Paul exclaims happily.

Everyone starts talking between themselves whilst choosing what they want to eat and drink. I stare blankly at the menu, undecided on what to get.

"Is it bad that all i can think about is those brownies over there" i say to Ian whilst pointing over at the massive plates of brownies on the counter.

"So have one" he smiles at me.

"I'm meant to be eating healthy now im back at the gym but my god i need one in my life"