17. its out

Isobellas P.O.V:

I wake up and swiftly notice that i'm still on Ians sofa from where i fell asleep the night before. I sit up and look around and find myself to be here on my own. I stand up and start walking towards the kitchen where i start to hear the soft sound of music from the radio and the quiet, sweet sounding hums from Ian. i walk in to see him standing there making pancakes in just some jogging bottoms.

"Good morning Mr somerhalder". I say as i prop myself up against the door smirking at the man infront of me.

"Ahh good morning bella. Im making pancakes, do you like them?" he asks as he walks up to me and places the most short and gentle kiss on my lips before returning back to the stove.

I stand there slightly shocked and overwhelmed over the fact he just kissed me but i manage to fumble out a few words and regain myself again.

"I do, thankyou" i smile at him as i walk through the kitchen and place my self onto the one of the stools to the island where we ate dinner last night.

"Im sorry that i fell asleep here and if ive inconvenienced you at all" i ramble quietly.

"Bella dont be silly, i want you here. You're always welcome, day or night." he smiles at me with such a genuine look on his face.

"You're so sweet" i say with such fondess for the man who has only been in my life for a matter of weeks.

"You too bella".

"hey i have work today, do you?" I ask him.

"Yeah, you can come with me" he says whilst putting a plate of pancakes infront of me.

"These look incredible oh my god im in love" i  giggle excitedly over the food that i had just received.

Ian lets out a loud chuckle, "Well im glad you like them".

I start eating and then shoot my head up to look at ian when i finally realise something.

"Whats wrong?" he asks me looking confused.

"All the cast are going to find out about us today, im nervous" i stare at my food worridly.

"Why are you scared? They have been wanting us together since the first day you stepped into atlanta, i think Joseph and Candice will die of excitment" he says with a chuckle.

"I don't know, what if they think im not good enough for you?"

"You are crazy Isobella, you have nothing to worry about. Now come on we will be late for work, lets go see our crazy ass friends."

We pull up to the studios and Ian quickly jumps out of his car and runs round to open my door.

"Thankyou sweet" i smile warmly at him as he takes my hand and guides me into the building.

I leave Ians side quickly and i head straight for my dressing room to get changed seeing as i am in the first take of the day.

"See you in abit" I shout back over my shoulder to the beautiful man i can now call mine.

"See you soon bella"

I quickly get my hair and make up on and hurry to set which is at the mystic grill today.

"Isobella hi babe" i hear as candice hurries over to engluf me in a hug.

"Hi candice, i missed you" i giggle even though its only been a matter of days since we were together.

"I didn't see your car when i pulled up, how did you get in?"

i gulp nervously, "Oh Ian gave me a lift" i say smiling at her.

"Wait!! you two were together this morning?" she starts to get louder as she becomes more and more excited.

"Yes now calm down" I try to shush her hoping no one else can hear us right now.

"Please tell me you two are a thing because i need isobellan in my life more than i need air to breathe bella". she rambles on and on.

"Okay okay we are now will you please calm down, i do not need you to faint on me girl". I say whilst grabbing her arms.

"HOLY COW SINCE WHEN ISOBELLA AND WHY WERE WE NOT INFORMED". she suddenly shouts causing everyone to turn and stare at us both.

"WHATS GOING ON AND WHY AM I NOT INVOLVED" Paul screams and comes bounding over.

"YEAH I WANT TO KNOW TOO" i turn to see Daniel running over.

"oh my god chill out people" i giggle whilst staring at the ground.

"Ok guys please leave my girlfriend alone" i hear Ian say as he pushs everyone back to get to me.

"GIRLFRIEND? DID I JUST HEAR YOU SAY GIRLFRIEND?" Paul screams.

"JOSEPH GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE, ISOBELLAN IS REAL" Daniel walks off to go and find him.

"Im so happy for you guys" Kat says whilst hugging me.

"Thanks kat, i love you".

"I KNEW MY SHIP WOULD COME ALIVE LADIES AND GENTS" Joseph booms over the rest of the noise in the room as he storms over with a proud smile on his face.

"Its true, hes been the captain of this ship since the beginning". Phoebe laughs.

"I know, he made it clear" i smirk at Joseph which causes him the pull me into a hug.

"Congratulations love" he whispers in my ear before pulling away.

"This is so cute but guys we are on set in 30 seconds lets go". Candice says whilst pulling me away from everyone.

"Have fun" Ian shouts which i return with a cheesy smile as im dragged to set.

A/N: I really just want to thank you guys for over 1k reads!!! its so incredible and i really hope you're all liking it so far!! feel free to leave any suggestions on things you would like to happen, new characters to come in? etc! I would love to hear them :) Once again thankyou!!