16. Something special?

Isobellas P.O.V

I take my last step up to Ians house and take a deep breath in before lightly knocking on his door. Before i could even think about anything, the door bursts open and i look up to see Ian looking back at me smiling. I take in what hes wearing, Blue jeans and a plain white v neck t shirt. Simple yet he looked so good.

"Bella, Come in". he says as he steps to the side to let me past. I step through into his hallway and notice just how beautiful and tidy his house is. Im suddenly hit by the smell of food and my belly instantly growls.

"Someone hungry?" he chuckles.

"It seems like it" i say whilst blushing.

"You look beautiful as always" Ian exclaims as he places his hand on my lower back and escorts me into the kitchen.

I sit myself onto a bar stool to the island that is opposite the kitchen and proceed to watch him finish up dinner.

"Same for you Ian, as always".

He looks briefly over his shoulder to direct a teasing yet sweet smile at me before turning back to the food on the stove.

"I realised i never asked but im hoping you like spaghetti" he says with a worried tone.

"I love it, thankyou".

We sat down opposite to eachother to eat the dinner Ian had prepared. I sense Ians eyes burning into my head so i look up to meet his eyes with mine.

"Is it okay?" he asks concerned.

"Its amazing, thankyou so much" i smiled back.

We carry on eating in a comfortable silence when ian suddenly speaks up,

"I like you Isobella. I couldn't decide the best way to tell you and i feel like if i keep trying to find the best way i'd end up never saying it and you would find somebody else, thats if you even like me! Omg im making a fool of myself.."

"Ian! I like you too" I exclaim to cut Ian out of his ramble which had cause a blush to creep up his face.

"Oh god, i never normally get this nervous, I dont know whats wrong with me" he says.

"Its fine calm down" I say with a hearty chuckle escaping my lips

He exhales a deep breath out and instantly relaxed whilst looking at with such adorartion.

"Would you want to give us a go?" he asks me quietly whilst looking at me pleadingly.

"I would" i smile widely at the man sitting infront of me with such happiness radiating from him.

He beams his beautiful smile at me and suddenly says,

"So movie? Which one would you like to watch?"

"hmmm anything with Paul Wesley in it, hes so hot" i say with a teasing smirk on my face.

"Okay im choosing the film then" he exclaims whilst grabbing my hand and walking me towards the sofa in his living room.

He grabs blankets and snacks and i sit down whilst he searches through the largest pile of movies you have ever seen.

"What about this?" He chucks the film case at me and i see that it's The Anomaly and theres a big photo of him on the front of the case.

"I've heard the leading man is pretty pleasing on the eye" he states so casually.

"nope, next choice" i reply in the same tone to which he replys with the most adorable pout the world could ever imagine.

"ooo lets watch titanic, pretty please" i flutter my eyelashes at him sweetly.

Ian lets out a groan and sighs, "Do we really have to?"

"Pleaseeeee" i plead once again.

"Fine okay, how can i resist that face" he sighs in defeat.

I smile proudly and snuggle into his side as he puts the film on and sits down. Ian pulls a blanket over the both of us and places his head on top of mine.

"Isnt Leonardo di Caprio just beautiful" i exclaim.

"Oh yeah i'd so date him" he says in a high pitched girly voice. I slap his chest and snuggle down further into his chest when i can feel myself dropping off to sleep.

"I swear if you fall asleep and i have to sit here and watch this film for 2 hours on my own i am not going to be too happy miss clarke".

I giggled and let out a quiet mumble, "I wont, dont worrry".

Lets just say i don't remember watching the rest of them film.