Chapter 3

A burning pain grew in robins side and he gripped his side trying to relieve the pain.

"hahahaha!! Look at the bats little birdie! Aww did the birdie get a little hurtie?" Joker said in pure joy as he bent down to robins level on the floor.

"awww ain't he cute Mr. J?" Said Harley as she stood behind joker with a big smile.

"Certainly Harley." Said joker. He took a pause and another smile soon spread across his scarred face.

"but wouldn't he look cuter dead?" After he said that he threw himself back and started laughing.

"Ohh come on j. You're spoiling all the fun." Said ivy as she strutted over to the boy wonder.

"I want my time with the bats boy too." She said with a smirk.

All Robin could do during this was glare at the villains through the pain.

"sure." Stated joker with a pout and cross of his arms. "take all of the fun!"

Robin soon ignored everything the villains were saying and looked around the room. It looked like they were in some type of warehouse. Wait, he knew exactly where he was. There was even a sign on the other side of the room that said it.

He was in ace chemicals.

He quickly turned on a tracking devise on his glove and before he could do anymore, joker, who had eventually walked away, was now back with a syringe full of a glowing green liquid and a big smile.

"open up bird boy!"

Robin started to strugle and joker just kicked him in the exact spot that he had caused pain to before. Well one of the spots. He assumed that he has a few broken ribs their now.

Joker grabbed robin by the face and poured the liquid from the syringe down his throat. He force shut robin's mouth and all he could do was swallow.

"taste good birdie? I made it myself!"

At first, robin felt fine, but after a moment, all he could feel was pain. The pain felt like it set his body on fire. Joker threw Robin the the floor once more and watched the boy try to fight the pain. When joker saw that the boy wasn't screaming, he wasn't satisfied with his results. Joker walked away and came back with a bigger syringe that had a needle. He crouched down to the boys level and injected the liquid right into his blood stream. Robin let out screams of pain as his whole body seemed to be on fire.

"really j? I wanted some action first..." Said ivy.

"you can get the bats first when he gets here. I wanted to play with his bird. It's the best way to hurt good ol batsy!" Joker exclaimed with laughter that followed. Ivy just glared at the clown and sighed.

"fine" she said as she walked away.

"good job puddin! I never woulda thought a that!" Said Harley as she hugged her lover.

Joker shoved her off but smiled.

"thanks Harley, now go away. I wanna beat this boy blunder till he's nothing but tattered cape and guts!" Said joker as he brought the screaming boy to an empty room.

-at the batcave-

Bruce let out a smile as he heard a ping and saw exactly where his son was.

"I'm gonna save you dick. Just hold on a bit longer." Bruce said as he drove out of the batcave.

an: Yay! We got to not only 100, but over 100! Good job guys! Now I know this is shit and I definitely know it's not my best work. I'm just kinda stuck w/ this story. So plz comment on if u like this story, hate it, what you would change, and what you would like to add! I would really appreciate it y'all! Now till next time! Ba bye! 😁