“I think that woman may want more than what she saying for community service” my mom said air quoting community service as we stopped at a red light.

“I hope so” I mumbled to myself

Must not have been that quiet because next thing I knew I was getting smacked upside the head again

“Just nasty” she said shaking her head

“How you think I got here” I said covering my head assuming she was going to hit me again

“True now that was a nasty night” she said chuckling to herself

“Disgusting no more talking” I said effectively cutting off conversation until we reached the house.

Moments later we pulled into the driveway. As if on cue my ringtone for Lala started to play from my phone.

“Wassup” I answered on the third ring

“Where you at” she asked slightly irritated

“Home”

“You in trouble”

“Nope are you”

“Not really” she told me

“How many days you get” I asked curiously

“10 and community service” she said proudly

“Oh I got”

“I almost had no graduation but my mom talked her out of it” she said cutting me off

“I got 5 and community service” I said hurriedly before she cut me off again

“How” she asked baffled

“It ain’t no secret she want this dick”

“Good bye” she said and hung up on me

I laughed to myself while walking in the house. I walked into the kitchen and found my mother preparing herself a sandwich.

“Just finished talking to Lala” I said cautiously

“How many days she get” Mom asked

“Ten because she did way more damage on those cheerleaders” I said lying a little

“Or your principal has feelings for you” My mom said seeing right through the lie

Before the conversation could continue R. Kelly’s Bump and Grind filled the air. Judging from the smile on her face I could tell it was either Matthew or she had won a million dollars.

I went upstairs to my room and closed the door. My eyelids were suddenly heavy. I striped out of my clothes and laid in the bed with nothing but my very provocative boxers on. My dream started out normal. I was in a hot tub with three very beautiful supermodels. Then it switched for the better. On the right side of me I had Alex and to my left I had Lala. As if I wasn’t there they leaned across me and started to kiss. I was so caught up in their kissing that I didn’t notice Whitney in between my legs. She gently started to stroke me. By now I knew it was a dream and I had to take advantage of it because it would never happen for real. Alex had moved from kissing Lala to kissing down my neck. I laid on my back as Whitney continued to stroke me and Alex kissing me. I closed my eyes enjoying it when my senses went into overdrive specifically my nose. I smelled the most delectable thing ever. Instead of opening my eyes I stuck my tongue out and my taste buds exploded. I somehow I knew I was tasting Lala from the sound of her moaning. It was music to my ears until it turned into yelling. Reality had finally kicked back in.

“Ryan” Lala yelled at me

“Leave I have to finish this dream” I told her seriously

“Get up” she said

I sat up slowly making sure to hide the raging hard on I had

“What” I said slightly irritated.

She sat down next to me on the bed and looked at me. I knew I was in trouble.

“Give me a hug” she said randomly

She stood up in front of me with her hands outstretched. I stood up and with the comforter between us pulled her into my arms. Big mistake. She had an iron grip around my neck.

“So tell me again how many days you” she said.

With each word it seemed as if my body temperature dropped a degree. I tried heating up but I couldn’t because I was panicking. I was going to get frostbite at the rate she was going.

“5” I answered quickly hoping that would satisfy her

“Want to know what I found out” she asked me sweetly

“What” I said

“I figured out that if the brain is too cold to operate then our gifts are useless” she told me as if we were having a normal conversation.

By this point my breath could be seen and I could no longer feel parts of my body. She was truly pissed at me for being a ladies man. I couldn’t help that the principal had feelings for me. Of course I couldn’t say that because I value life.

“Ryan are you ok” Whitney said as she burst into the room

At the entrance of Whitney Lala let me go and I fell to the floor. I laid there a good minute until I was able to heat back up to normal temperature.

“Fill me in” Shan said as he came in and sat at the desk. Whitney had already left in pursuit of Lala. After I filled him in on the latest drama he sat there and laughed at me as if it was a joke.

“I don’t see what’s so funny” I said

“Well first it’s the fact that you can’t see that Lala was just jealous and don’t you find it a little ironic that you almost died by freezing to death” he said still laughing as if I had told some grand joke.

Lala being jealous kind of threw me off so I threw some clothes on and went to find her. I walked out the front door without paying attention and ran dead smack into Claire my ex. I should have known something was off when I ran into her and she didn’t waver a bit.

“I don’t have time for this” I said and walked around her

“Of course but maybe you have time for Whitney and La’Bria” she said and hopped back in her car and speeding off

“Who was that” Shan asked as he wondered outside

“An ex” I shouted over my shoulder as ran the short block to Lala’s house

I burst through the front door of the house and she was nowhere to be found. I knew her brother was still at school so I didn’t bother checking for him. With each passing minute I began to panic more and more. Shan sensing my frantic state pulled his phone out and tried to dial Whitney. No answer.

“Seems as if your missing your dearly beloved”

“You again” I said as I looked into the eyes of the girl from the mall who tried to kill us