Comforted By a Nightmare

AN: Hey Everyone! Hope your enjoying my story! My views are slowly coming back :) thank you!

Don't own fairy tail

(^_^)☆

Lucy POV

I was walking down the street with the wind in my hair. I wasn't sure where I was or where I was going. I was simply walking. No one was around. I thought it was strange seeing everything empty.

Until I saw some one in front of me. Long blond hair. Tall figure. Chocolate eyes. Mom.

"Mom!" I stated crying and running after her, but the distance between us grew and grew. I didn't care though, if fact it made me run harder and faster.

All of a sudden I fell. Not into the floor, but into a black abyss. I blinked my eyes a few times before I noticed something. A body lifeless on the floor. I started running toward hit. My heart sank when I saw a white scarf and pink hair.

"Natsu!!" I fell beside him and held him in my arms.

"Natsu wake up! Come on! Open your eyes!" I heard some one walk toward me. I looked up to see Happy and Mira. They had emotionless faces.

"Help me! Natsu won't wake up and he is cold!" I stared crying harder.

Mira smirked at me, "oh honey....he is dead," she laughed.

I could believe what Mira said. Happy looked evil with a satisfied look.

"Good. He was annoying anyway," Happy smiled.

"What?! It's Natsu! How could you be so cold!" I screamed. They vanished I to the wind in front of me. Natsu no longer in my arms.

He was standing in front of me looking pitiful.

"I should have never brought you to Fairy Tail, weakling," her kicked me and I fell backward. I fell and continued falling, until with a loud splash I was in water. I swam upward. I swam and swam but I could reach the surface. That's when I saw a figure looking into the water. Natsu stared at me. I reached my hand out trying to break the surface. The last amount of air I had escaped my mouth in a scream, "Natsu!"

He took one last look and me before turning and walking away. I was stuck in water. A never ending amount of water. I gasped and I gasped. I got colder and colder. Everything got darker and darker.

I was alone and left to die. The current ran past my ear and it seemed to whisper at me

"...ce....uce.....Luce! Lucy!"

My eyes shot open to Natsu's voice. I slowed my breathing down and felt the sweat on my forehead. I looked around realizing I was in his house. By the missing rays of light that would shine through his window I could tell in was night time. Not time to get up. I rested my head back down and sighed.

It was a dream.

A stupid nightmare.

"Are you ok Luce? You were screaming," Natsu asked.

"It was just a nightmare," I said taking a deep breath. I shifted uncomfortable, for I was laying on my stomach crushing my boobs, also cause by the huge amount of blankets on me. That's when I noticed something moved under me. What I was laying on wasn't a bed or couch... It was breathing. I lifted my head up once again to see what was under me.

Heat and blush attacked my face. I was laying on Natsu. I had my head laying on his chest before, my chest was being crushed against his abs, he had his arm around my waist, and our legs were intertwined. Natsu, however, seemed to have went back to sleep.