Picture Frames

AN: here is chapter three! Hope you enjoy

Don't own Fairy Tail

ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=┌(; ̄◇ ̄)┘

Everything ran through my head again. The knight and the dragon thing, his breath on my lips, an his warm large hands cupping my face. I thought and did all of that with....Natsu...NATSU?! Oh no... No, no, no....Natsu? Why Natsu?

He is my partner, my best friend, my Baka....oh no... And now he was my room mate.

Not even living with him for 5 minutes and this happens?!

I sat there still thinking while the cat seemed to take his sweet time coming with the first aid. I stared at the ground avoiding Natsu's face. I knew my face was red and steaming. By this time I felt the blood starting to run down my fore head.

"Here you go," Happy handed the first aid kit to Natsu.

"Thanks Happy," Natsu kneeled down to me again. I continued staring at the ground while he searched through the kit. Natsu leaned up to get a better angle on my forehead. That's when I had no choice but to stare at his exposed chest. I was able to see his perfectly made out abs through his thin vest. I forced my hands to stay at my side and resist all temptation to run my fingers over his chest and abs.

While Natsu patched up my forehead Happy instructed me on where I could put my stuff and what bathroom to use.

"Lucy, the bathroom you can use is down the hall from Natsu's bedroom, and right across from it is where you can put your stuff. It was a old storage closet but we cleaned it out and fixed it for you. Except it doesn't have bed in there yet, so you will have to sleep on the couch," Happy said while flying over Natsu who was putting the first aid kit away.

"Thanks, Happy" I looked up and smiled at him. That's when I quickly made accidental eye contact with Natsu.

It was like my heart stopped for the moment I had eye contact with Natsu. I looked away quickly and opened my mouth to say something....but what? I have no idea.

"I...I-I'll un pack later... I think I have a head ache," I stood up and quickly grabbed my purse and dashed to the room Happy told me about.

"Wait Lu-" I cut Natsu off by slamming the door. I slid down the door until I was sitting on the floor against it. I tossed my bag across the small room. I rested my elbows on my knees and took a deep breath in and out.

I looked at the room Happy and Nastu had prepared for me. You could tell it was a old storage room, but they cleaned it up and put a few shelfs in and a dresser.
I smiled at the effort they put into it I continued looking around. It was small, but cozy. It was a small rectangular shape. It had a small dresser with a mirror over it, and a few shelfs on the opposite wall.

Knocks on the door disrupted the silence in the room.

"Lucy? Are you ok? Can I come in?" Natsu's voice called through the door. I wanted to see him, but I was to embarrassed on doing that. Fear shot through me. What if he was going to apologize for what happened? What if he wanted to forget about it?
Maybe he likes someone else. Oh gods...Why am I thinking all of these 'What if's'.

....

What if I love Natsu?

"Lucy?" He knocked agian.

"Not right now Natsu... I-i think I have a head ache," I called back. I heard him take a small sigh.

"Well, when you want to come out Happy and I have dinner for you," I heard him walk away.

That's when I noticed small things were placed around the room. Picture frames.

I walked over to the dresser an picked up one of the three picture frames on it. It was the smallest one out of them. I looked over the photos in it. It was Levy and I. We both had a big grin on our face. My arm was around her shoulder and her arm was around my waist. Our cheeks were touching from how close we were.