[ 0.6 ]

' but baby running after you is like chasing the clouds '

====

A L E N A;

The sound of Hogsmeade had always been a sound of comfort. A sound of her getaway - pretty much the sound of a world only she could believe existed.

In her world this would be fruit of anyone's imagination, you know? That sight of perfection as everyone looked different, witches, and werewolves. People with a tail, perhaps rat's ears. Door spoke to you, windows moved and paintings talked like anyone else. Like they were real. Oh, and ghosts were pretty much real too - everything her muggle world called to be fake, it was true at Hogwarts.

Perhaps it was because she was a child at heart, or maybe it was because the world she lived in had offered her nothing more than seclusion and altogether, exclusion.She never complained, but she felt everything like a fresh cut wound each time. No one could really explain what had her falling so deeply for a guy like Remus - yes, she dreamed of him like any girl did, but she knew there was something more.

He walked silently next to her the whole time. She found comfort in their silence. She got a chance to watch him - how his hair covered his brows, how wavy it got (even though it looked stressed from possibly all the products he put on it) and how his strong jaw was clenched the whole time. He was an attractive man, it still surprised her that he was taking her for tea.

Madam Puddifoot's was packed, but a table was empty floating around waiting for them. A smile surfaced on her round features as the couple stood right by it, "Lady," Remus pulled out a chair and had her sit down on it, "Thanks," Alena responded with a smile.

"Well, well. Aren't you tiny little bats the best lookin' pai," a small red headed woman was right next to Remus by the time he took his place in front of Alena, "What can I get you both?"

"Oh, a pumpkin tea please - with extra cinnamon," Alena beamed, "Can we also get some of your best treacle fudge, chocolate dipped croissants AND chocolate cake!" she saw the way Remus smiled at her, "What?"

Remus disregarded it completely, "Nothing, Alena. You can eat. I like that," he winked, "I'll settle with your lemon sparkling tea - some simple finger sandwiches, and chocolate cake, yes."

"Perfecto! I will have the elves come and bring those," the small redheaded woman left leaving both Remus and Alena to their own company.

"I would never think you'd show up," Remus broke the silence, "I didn't fully prepare, you know?"

Alena tilted her head, her smile warm and kind. Remus' cheeks were a soft shade of pink making her feel warm and fuzzy, "Why did you have to prepare, Remus? It's just tea, not the O.W.L.S... I mean, unless you want me to beco-"