"yes, you did. you bunny slash international playboy" she chided, voice still little as i saw her ears with a tinge of red.

"oh, um – wait" why is she flustered over such a little thing? I'm sure she hears praises all the time, she's a runway model right? "aren't you supposed to be used to praises? I bet you get it all the t–"

"it's different with you" she continued to speak with her face hidden from my sight. How adorable.

wait, different with me?

smirking, teasing her "ayeee, haine is shy shy shy?" i muttered before peeling off her hands from her face.

eyes widening, a blazing cheeks and flustered girl came into my view.

"ya! I–why did you—"

"you're so pretty"

Her eyes widened before it averted its gaze as her cheeks became even more red. "st—stop teasing me"

"you're the prettiest girl i've ever met"

"p—playboy"

"i am not"

"yes you are"

"i am not"

"i bet you say this to the countless of girls you've dated"

"i never had a girlfriend"

Her eyes snapped to look into my brown ones, shock present in her features. "are you seriously, serious?"

"yes, i'm still a fetus"

;

"you are the true fetus, haine" i find myself speak as we were cuddled into each other while watching some sappy, corny movie.

It was raining outside and since i had no umbrella, i had another excuse to stay longer. So lucky.

We were as close as a bubblegum, she was sitting in between my legs as i had my arms encircled on her waist while a blanket was draped on our body. I just feel so comfortable with her and i guessed she felt the same to me too.

to be honest, this is the first time i had ever been so intimate with another person i didn't really mind,

haine was currently bawling her eyes out not because we were watching a tragic story, no.

Bloo was kinda taken from her.

"i love the siberian husky" she murmured before tearing up again.

Oh dear, girls and their dramas.

Sighing, i carried the girl before letting her head rest on my chest, "bloo is in better hands and we didn't really own him in the first place"

She hummed before embracing me. God, she smells so good to be true.

"i want a dog" she murmured

"don't tell me that you want me to buy one for you, i am broke as fuck and i am fed by my hyungs back at home just so you know"

She pulled away before pouting and letting our eyes meet. "even if i kissed you? you won't buy me?"

I sighed "look, i really like that kiss and its very tempting but i tell you, its impossible"

To be honest, i really have a money but i'm saving it, so i could finally biy an electronic guitar.

"you very no fun, kook"

"then give me back my wishes then you'll have more fun"

To be honest, haine has used her two wishes. One was to keep her accompany for the last two days in korea and be my friend.

"in your dreams"

"i really dreamt of you, to be honest"

"argh! Stop it, let's just do something. cuddle time Juanita!"

Oh my – cuddle time? When did we even have, oh my dear seagulls.

The girl started tickling me everywhere, oh my no! Not on the belly, that's my weak spot.

"stop it or i'll kiss you!"

"try me bitch"

"seriously, haine!" i giggled while tears started to drip in the corner of my eyes. I swear.

"one!"

"try me"

"two!"

"you won't–"

"three!"

In a flick of a hand, i had haine pinned down on the floor. her face was suddenly crimson red as shock was present in her face.

"y–you!" she murmured before almost pushing me away but i grabbed both of her hands and had it on top of her head.

"you really don't plan to"

I smirked, leaning closer and closer until i was just only a centimeter apart on her lips, her eyes were shut close as her lips were puckered into a thin line.

I snickered, letting out a laugh before pecking her cheek.

Her eyes snapped open and i pulled away before laughing my ass off on the floor, clearly amused.

"oh my, your look was really priceless" i mumbled as i still couldn't help but laugh as i saw her in my pheriperal vision sitting up.

"you should've–" i was almost about to finish what i was supposed to say when she suddenly pulled my neck and our lips met.

What, what is happening.

my eyes shut close, heart hammering while my stomach was doing somersaults. i found myself pulling her closer, lips still in contact as my arms were snaking its way on her petite waist.

I really like her.