bunny so whipped

"he unknowingly got so whipped, so whipped baby"

special episode number two ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

monday

"thank you so much kookie!" the boy was engulfed in a warm hug and he felt himself burning up with so much warmth. the boy's hands slowly inched on the waist of the petite girl as he returned the hug and it felt like she perfectly fit on the missing gaps of his own body.

jeongguk casually placed his head on top of the girl as if nobody was watching and his lips unknowingly left a small peck on her forehead.

"anything for you . . haine"

jeongguk's eyes immediately snapped open as his body fell off of his bed, his breathing a little bit ragged.

"a dream?" the boy whispered to himself as he slowly recalled his dream. upon realizing that he had just dreamed of the girl, his heart suddenly started to palpitate and even if it was cold—his body felt heat almost so sudden.

"it wasn't a dream . . idiot"

realizing that he had just dreamed of what happened yesterday on chaemin's wedding was enough to make him feel so flustered and have an internal conflict.

the boy touched his lips remembering the way her skin felt on him. the boy remembered how soft her delicate skin was and he became flustered, he cupped his face. he had never felt so embarrassed in front of a girl other than chaemin . . and now, realizing that his dream wasn't just a made up thing in his mind, instead was a reality . . he suddenly had the urge to pull out all of his hair.

as much as he wanted to see the girl once more, he was afraid that she would give him the cold-shoulder once they met again.

"jeongguk, you okay?" the boy heard a soft knock echo in his door and soon enough, his door was opening.

"what happened? i heard a loud thu-" a sleepy namjoon walked in and saw jeongguk still with his red cheeks as he was still on the floor. namjoon's eyes widened and must've thought of something else as to which jeongguk sensed.

"i-hyung, you se—" the boy tried to reason out but namjoon shushed him, "if this is about your hormones and wet drea-" jeongguk's cheeks burned even more a fiery red.

"hyung! you've got it all wrong!" the boy screamed, flailing his arms to denial but namjoon thought that he was certainly right. namjoon thought that jeongguk was having wet dreams.

"yeah sure . . haine must've really got you so whipp-"

"hyung!"

"aish. cookies and their sweetness, really cringy" jeongguk heard the older one and jeongguk almost threw his pillow when the sleepy-dimpled boy walked towards him.