Asking for Awkward Solutions

Start from the beginning

"...okay..." I gave a defeated sigh. If Healer Green didn't know anything to do, Healer Phillips wouldn't.But I didn't have any other choice, so, with my head hung down, I slowly made my way to the bathroom.

.............................................................................................

"What brings you here so early, Miss Snape?" Healer Phillips asked me. I made Narcissa sit outside, so it was just me and him in his office.

"Yeah, um... I need to talk to you about something..."

"That's what I'm here for. Go ahead and tell me."

"Welll..." I took a deep breath: I could already feel a blush appearing on my cheeks, "Draco and I are getting married in about a week and, um... I really want to stop my, um....problem..."

"What problem?"

"My, um... wetting..."

"Oh." His eyes filled with realisation. "I see. Have you tried having someone wake you up in the middle of the night?"

"They said it was ridiculous to do that every night."

"Okay...Have you tried not drinking anything at night?"

"Yes..."

"Are you sure they couldn't wake you up?"

"Even if they tried, they couldn't because of the Combinations."

"I see. Do you think the night Combinations are keeping you from waking up?"

"Maybe, but this was happening before I came here."

"Yes. It's writen that it was stress caused in your file." He crossed his ankles, thinking. I could see a crease inbetween his eyebrows. "Okay." He finally said. "I have a herb Ican add into your Night Combination, but I do not know how it will react. But It will descrease the amound of urine your produce. I will also take a little bit of the sleeping brew from your Combination."

"When will you have it for me?"

"By the end of today, and you can try it. Then you can tell me how it worked tommorow before Therapy."

"Okay. Thank."

"I will send it home with you from Group Session."

................................................................................

I woke up that night in darkness. I was groggy, but I was aware of Narcissa and Lucius on either side of me. A moment later I was aware of a pressure on my bladder: I had to pee. That made my eyes open up a little wider.

I sat up in bed and tried to push my way across Narcissa.

"Elle?" She yawned. "What are you doing? Are you okay?"

"What is going on?" Lucius rubbed his eyes.

"Let me out! I need the loo!" I exclaimed, before crawling over Narcissa. My feet hit hte floor and I sprinted towards the bathroom.

When I came back out, Narcissa and Lucius were both sitting up, wide awake. I, on the other hand, was tiring again now that my adriniline was wearing down.

"Are you okay?" Narcissa asked. I nodded my head yes and crawled back inbetween them, not verbally answering. I curled up after finding Melvin in the sea of bedding.

"I guess she is." Lucius shrugged. The two laid back down, but I was back to sleep before their heads even hit the pillows.

....................................................

This happened every night for the next five days, which meant I woke up dry. Healer Phillip's herb had worked. Thanks to him, I didn't need my night pants anymore. I had officially grew out of the wetting, two days before the wedding, at that. I had nothing to be embarrassed about anymore. I could be normal.

"I thought you weren't sleeping with me anymore." Draco raised an eyebrow as I got in bed with him. I cuddled up against him, and this time, I wasn't anxious about it.

"I change my mind." I yawned. He laughed, and gave my neck a kiss.

"Well, I'm glad. I was affraid you didn't like me anymore."

"That's stupid." I kissed the cornor of his lip. He laughed.

"You never know with you. You are a surprise every day."

"Oh, shut up, or I'll change my mind about marrying you."

"You can't do that. I have to go to my bachlor party tommorrow."

"Yeah, and I get a day full of "beautifying" with Narcissa." I said 'beautifying" in a light, airy voice. Draco laughed.

"Have fun with that."

"I'll try not to get too angry." I joked back. We fell into a silence.

"Well... Goodnight, Elle. I love you." He said it again. He had been saying it a lot before bed lately. I rolled over and kissed him on the lips.

"Love you too..." I mumbled for the first time. He let out a happy sigh. I bit my lip and rolled over so my back face him.

The next two days couldn't come any sooner.