Chapter Six - Interrogation

Choromatsu left your apartment with a goofy smile on his face, his triangle smile lopsided and crooked. But he wasn't happy he had found a job again, oh no. It was you. God, he sees you as the perfect person, a kind, wonderful girl.

Choromatsu stood in front of his home. Shaking off his smile, he opened the door. "I'm home!" he announced, taking off his shoes and coming inside.

He walked upstairs into the lounge room. Openig the door, he was met with the five demons.

They all turned their heads with a blank slate look. Even Ichimatsu who normally had his eyes lidded, had his wide open in the same fashion as the others.

Osomatsu was first to speak. "So.... did you guys have s**?"

"WHAT?! OF COURSE NOT YOU SHITTY PERVERTED ELDEST!" Choromatsu yelled.

"Ehh?? You're calling me perverted, Fappyski?" Osomatsu said, genuinely confused.

"WHO THE HELL IS THAT?!"

Todomatsu piped up. "What's her name, Choromatsu-niisan?"

Choromatsu sighed, before turning to Todomatsu. "Her name is (L/N) (Y/N)...!" he said dreamily.

"Ooooooohhh Chorofappyski liiiikes someone!" Osomatsu said teasingly.

"Sh-Shut up!"

"Ooh! Is this her? She's soo pretty!" Todomatsu cooed, pulling up your social media account.

"How did you get that?!"

"Aha! Niisan loves someone! Niisan loves someone!" Jyushimatsu cheered.

"Heh... my brother has fallen into the curse of being lovestruck. Do not worry, your niisan will-"

Ring ring ring

Choromatsu's phone buzzed. Checking who was calling him he became pale as a sheet. You were calling him, now of all times.

Osomatsu plucked the phone out of his hands. "Niisan will take care of this!" he chirped, as he answered the call. "Hello? This is Osomatsu."

"A-Ah, hi! Is Choromatsu there?"

"Yeah, why?"

"May I talk to him?"

"Are you (Y/N)?"

"Y-Yeah.."

"Oh! He's told us all about you. Thank you for taking such good care of my little brother! He really really likes you, so, will you please have s-"

"GIVE ME THAT!" Choromatsu screeched, grabbing the phone. "H-Hello (Y/N)?"

"Hi Choromatsu! I-um, wanted to say thank you again for earlier. Also, I can take you for an interview at Owl today or tomorrow, whatever works for you."

"T-Tomorrow would be great! Th-Thank you, (Y/N)-chan!"

"Alright! Bye bye!"

"Bye bye!"

You hung up. Choromatsu sighed and put his phone in his pocket.

"Uwahh! She sounds so cute!" Todomatsu said.

"I'm going to the other room." Choromatsu announced, getting up and leaving.

Jyushimatsu was about to go follow him before s stopped him. "Don't. He's probably Chorofappysking right now."

Choromatsu groaned as he stepped into the room. Grabbing his Nyaa-cham tissue box and lotion, he secluded himself into the corner.

(NSFW!!!! ITS JUST CHORO JACKING OFF BUT IM STILL PUTTING A WARNING!!)

Choromatsu closed his eyes. Imagining you were under him, your painfully innocent gaze looking at him, he slowly stroked himself hard, panting.

"A-Ah... (Y-Y/N).." he quietly moaned out.

Wrapping his hands around the base, he imagined they were your hands touching him. He slowly pumped his hand, hard yet slow.

Picking up the pace, Choromatsu grabbed a pump of lotion. Slathering it on his cock, he imagined he had his fingers running through your silky (H/C) hair.

"A-Ah~! (Y/N).. y-you're so good at th-this.." he moaned.

Picking up the pace even more, Choromatsu had began panting and moaning even more now, the only words coning out was your name.

Choromatsu harshly bit his lip and held back a strangled moan as he came, his cum splattering onto his shirt. His face was a bright cherry, panting and slowing down his breathing. His eyes were still closed, his mind playing out aftercare. He was hugging you in his fantasy, your innocent gaze confused.

(JACK OFF SESSION OVER!)

Choromatsu got up and started cleaning up. Putting his items away, he grabbed a tissue and wiped the cum-stain clean.

He could never defile or dirty you.

And he wouldn't let other people do so either.