"Is 1:30 ok?"

I just nod and smiled taking another sip.

"That's great. I can ask Jin if he and Tae would go with us too"

She taps Jins shoulder and they both discuss in secret. All I could see was Jin nodding and giggling to her.

Theres nothing really funny about it....

"Hey don't drink too much of that" Tae looks at me and laughs to himself.

I put my glass down and asked the waiter for more.

What am I doing.

"Nah I won't drink too much" the waiter comes over and pours another glass for me and then leaves.

"Y/N you'll ruin your appetite if you keep drinking" Both Jin and Kyri start laughing and the waiter finally comes back with our appetizers.

Salad, soup, and pasta.

Is this really an appetizer?  Soo much food.

I took my spoon and dipped my spoon in there scooping it and that was when it hit me. Hit me like a damn rock being thrown during recess.

I took a sip and put the spoon back. My mind playing tricks on me. My body getting hot.

I turn to Taehyung who's eating his salad and ran my hands down his thigh and gripped his pants.

He looks at me taking aback from what I had just done. He sorta chokes and goes to reach for his water.

Neither Jin and Kyri saw what happened. They both were talking in their own world.

Tae goes back to eating ignoring what had just happened.

I take my hand going further into the center of his pants.

Again he chokes and scoots a little farther than me.

My eyes closing a bit at a time. I use my left hand to eat than with my right. My right hand still on taes lap.

"What the fuck are you doing Y/N?" He comes next to my ear whispering. His hot breath on my ear sent me shivering.

I take my hand off him and began eating.

I don't even know what I was doing. The wine just hit me. Hit me in a different way.

Taehyung waits for a response but I didn't give him one.

"Aren't you guys cute" Jin said sarcastically.

"No were just good friends" he scoots away and drinks his water.

The waiter comes back and gain and takes our dishes while another one behind him brings in the main course. As he sets mine down he shoots me a smile and winks.

He was pretty cute. Might as well get me a French guy while I'm here.

I also smile at him and he quickly follows behind the other waiter.

The main course was, steak, steamed broccoli, mac and cheese and baked fish.

My stomach will explode I will tell you that.

The same waiter comes back to our table to refill our waters and the whole time his eyes was on me. He refilled Taes next to me and I could see his biceps as if he purposely flexed in front of me.

Guys are just so cocky.

I guess Kyri saw it all and chuckled to herself almost choking.

And I guess Tae also saw because he quickly took his water and drinked it.