The Demigod School

The girl with the side braid walked past Jason every day. He wondered and wondered who she was. And every day, she would smile and wave at him.

'Who is she??!?!?' he thought. As he was staring at her, a tanned Cherokee girl came and sat next to him.

"Hello! I'm Piper." she said cheerfully. Jason smiled. "Hi. I'm Jason. Nice to meet you Piper. Are you a demigod?"

Some people might think that his question was dumb. Well duh! They went to a demigod school! But some mortals went there and some immortals.

"Yep. Daughter of Aphrodite. I'm new though. Are you a demigod?" he realized he was drooling.

'she is seriously pretty!'

"Um, yeah. I'm the son of Jupiter." "Zeus?" Jason nodded. "I could tour you around the place if you want?" he suggested.

He stood up and held out a hand for Piper. She smiled and took his hand.

They walked around the school and dorms. They stopped at the dinner hall once the dinner bell rang. "Do you want to sit with me at the Aphrodite table?" she asked. "Sure!"

As they sat down, Piper noticed a girl with spiky black and blue hair at the Zeus/Jupiter table. She was eating by herself quietly, even though some Artemis hunters were calling her name.

"Is that your sister?" Piper asked curiously. Jason looked over at Thalia and nodded. "Yeah, she's my sis." He waved at her and she smiled. "I wish I had siblings." Piper muttered.

Jason was shocked. He said, "What about the ones all around us?!" Piper sighed. "They're not really siblings. I'm not actually related to any of them through my dad. But I'm glad he only had one, or else he wouldn't pay any attention to me at all."

"Who is your dad anyways?" Piper sighed again. "Tristan McLean, famous actor." Jason didn't know what to say. Wouldn't you be happy if your dad was rich and famous?