Chapter 18

*9:00*

It's been a couple days now and the tour starts today. At the moment, I'm helping the Lynch's load the bus. We are almost done. We're just waiting on Ross to bring his stuff out of the house. We've been waiting for like five minutes. What in the world is taking him so long? After another five minutes, he finally came struggling out the door.

"A little help." He pleaded. Riker, Rocky, and Ryland went to help their brother with his bags. Once all of his bags were on the bus, we loaded up and hit the road. Our first stop is Santa Ana, California. We decided to drive the whole way cause we were gonna make some stops on the way. Our first pit stop was at California's most popular beach. The Lynch's have always wanted to surf there. Did I mention that this is gonna be a 4 hour drive? With five males? I am gonna die!!!! haha! Not really.

***************

We have been driving for about an hour now and it's already 10:00 at night. I am currently playing Call of Duty with Rocky and Riker. There are only three controllers. Ross was helping me, but he decided to fall asleep. While he was talking!! Ratliff, Rydel, and Ryland are in the bunk area talking about randomness.

"Guys, I'm bored." I randomly say.

"Yeah, me too." Rocky agrees

"What do you wanna do?" Riker asks

"Sleep." I simply reply

"Me too." Rocky agrees with me again

"I'm gonna go take a nap. Wake me up when we get to the beach house." Riker says as he walks away. Rocky does the same.

"And then there were two." I say to myself since Ross is passed out on my left shoulder. I just decided to stay were I am and go to sleep.

*Rocky's P.O.V*

I followed Riker into the bunks and found Rydel, Ryland, and Ratliff were all asleep. They all had the curtains to their bunks open. I don't even think Riker noticed. He just went straight to his bunk. I closed every one else's curtain before climbing into my bunk. I wasn't really that tired. I just wanted to think. Plus, I haven't really been feeling to well since we've been on the bus. I just haven't told anyone cause I think I'm just a little car sick.

It's 11:00 at night now, and I'm still not tired. At the moment, Riker is snoring his face off, and Ryland's hand is on my face. I decided to just get up. I still wasn't feeling the best, so I made myself some hot tea. Once my tea was done, I went to the back of the bus to watch a movie. When I got back there, I saw Ross and Jasmine sleeping on the couch. I turned on the tv and decided to watch Toy Story. About half way through the movie, I finally fell asleep.

1:00 am. Ross P.O.V

I fell asleep next to Jasmine while she was playing Call of Duty with Riker and Rocky.

I open my eyes and find myself laying in an empty field. I noticed I was all alone. Where'd the bus go? Where's Jasmine.... and my family? Next thing I know, I see Jasmine wearing a gorgeous white dress with white sandals to go with it. I tried to get her attention, but failed. I yelled her name, but she never heard me. This is so weird. Suddenly, this other guy walks up to her and puts his arms around her waist. She starts .....smiling?!? But that's suppose to be me. Jasmine is my girl. What is going on here??? She turned around so she was facing him and they started...... Kissing!!!!!

"Jasmine!?!?!" I try and call out to her. Eventually, I just can't handle it anymore. I fall to my knees and cry my eyes out.

*Jasmine P.O.V*

I was woken up by Ross pretty much having spaz attacks in his sleep. He kept mumbling my name and it was getting really annoying. Then he started crying in his sleep too. I started to shake him to wake him up.

"Jasmine!!!" He screamed when he woke up. What in the world was he dreaming about?!?!?!

"Are you ok?" I ask him with worry.

"Yeah. I just had a bad dream. That's all." He says with relief.

"You wanna talk about it?" I ask trying to help him.

"I just dreamt that you were cheating on me. But I'm not worried about it because I know it's never gonna happen." He explains without taking a breath.

"You're right. That will never happen." I assure him. I could tell he didn't completely believe himself when he said it.

"Jasmine, remember the promise you made with me?" He asks in a bit of a daze.

"Yeah. I promised I wouldn't push you away. Even when I need you the most." I said

"Yeah. That was a promise for all of us, but can you promise me one thing?" He asks me

"Anything babe" I say

"Promise me that you will never leave me. I feel like I can do anything when I'm with you. It's kinda like on Austin and Ally, the way Austin feels about Ally. He feels like everything is better with her. That's how I feel when I'm with you. Even when I think about you I get little butterflies in my stomach. So please make this promise." He pleaded.

"Ross, I can't make a promise I can't keep. Please don't take that the wrong way. All I'm saying is that what if something happens to me and I never see you again?" I explain.

"That's never gonna happen. I will always find a way to be with you." He says.

"I know. My point is that I can't promise to never leave you, but I can promise to never forget stop loving you." I explain

"Thanks Jazzy. You always know how to make me feel better." He says while pulling me into a hug. As soon as we pulled away, we heard the bathroom door slam shut. A few minutes later, Rocky came out and he looked awful.

"Rocky, are you ok?" I ask him.

"I don't know. I haven't been feeling too well for a while. I thought I was just car sick, but I think it's worse than that." He explains while trying to get comfortable on the couch.

"Should I go get mom?" Ross asks his brother.

"Sure" Rocky replies with a weak voice. Ross comes back in the room with his mom a few minutes later.

*Rocky's P.O.V*

My mom feels my head and says I feel a little feverish. She said to get some sleep and see how I feel when we get to the beach house.

*JasmineP.O.V*

Ross and I decided to let Rocky sleep on the couch, so we went to Ross's bunk. He let me climb in first and he followed behind me. As soon as his head hit the pillow, he was out like a light. I soon fell asleep as I listened to his little snores.

.......................

Sorry for the late update. I've had so much to do. I've been behind in school, so I've been trying to catch up. I'm so sorry for the wait. Thank you so much for being so patient. I hope to update again soon, but don't count on it. Basketball has been taking up a lot of my time. So thanks for reading and PLEASE comment if you have any ideas for the next chapter. I need help!!!!