Chapter 10: The Unwanted News

I let myself cry for a few minutes before going back into Ross' room. I quickly wiped away my tears and walked in. Ross immediatly looked at me and knew something was wrong.

" Jazzy whats wrong" I told him to call me that. I just wanted something different.

" It's Blake. We need to go to the hospital now" I said before sobbing again

" come on" Ross said pulling me to his car. The whole ride was silent. When we got to the hospital, I practically ran inside. We were told that Blake is in surgery, so Ross and I went to the waiting room. He had his arm protectivly wrapped around me while I cried into his chest. I guess I fell asleep cause thats all that I can remember.

[Ross P.O.V]

Jasmine and I were just sitting there. I had her wrapped in my arms while she cried in my chest. After a while, I didn't hear her crying anymore. I looked down and saw that she fell asleep. I checked the time on my phone and saw that it was already 9:00pm. I began to stand up to take Jasmine home when the doctor came out.

" Blake Micheal?" he called

" right here" I said leaving Jasmine on the chairs

" I am very sorry to inform you that we lost him." he said. Oh great. How am I soppose to tell Jasmine

" okay. what happened anyway?" I asked

" he was shot in the stomach. The bullet hit too many organs and we were unable to catch it" the doctor said before walking away. Well, I guess I better tell her now. It's now or never.

A/N-----------

Hey everyone. Sorry I took so long to update. School just started and I've had no time to even clean my room. haha. Thx for reading