Chapter 13~ Filler Chapter

It's been a week since the Blake incodent.  Ross told me that it was a shooting at the studio.  Since the Austin and Ally sets are at the same studio, Ross hasn't had to go to work.  The shooter hasn't been caught yet.  That really worries me.  There was a picture of him on the news a few days ago.  He looked really familiar.  That really worried me too.

  Right now, I'm with all the Lynches in their living room.  We are watching Romeo and Juliet for the 3rd time tonight.  Riker and Rocky are both past out on the floor.  Rydel is next to me with her laptop.  She's working on R5TV's.  I'm trying so hard to not look.  Ross is on the other side of me, sitting on the edge of his seat, again.  Ryland is sitting in a bean-bag chair, playing on his playing on his phone.  He is slowly dozing off.  Suddenly, Ross pauses the TV.

"Why'd you pause it?" I aske confused

" cause I really gotta pee!" Is all he said before he ran as fast as he could up the stairs.

"Ok then.  How's R5TV coming Delly?" I ask my bestie

"Pretty good.  I just finished one.  Wanna watch it?" she asks handing me one of her ear buds.

" sure" I remark placing it into my ear.  About half way through, Ross is back and he continues watching the movie.  I eventually fell asleep.