Chapter 15

Yuri's POV

I sighed in relief as Victor and I walked through the front door of our house, "finally it's over..." I sighed into Victor's shoulder.

"Aww, it wasn't that bad.." he replied sheepishly.

"Victor.. I told you it was a bad idea. I mean, Yurio, Kayla, and Hayley are all angry drunks, Otabek is a sexual drunk, and Maddy and Pitchit are hyper drunks.. what made you think that this was a good idea?"

"I don't know, but it was still fun," Victor sighed, looking into my eyes, "and at least we got to spend some time together!"

I smiled up at my lover, "yeah. I guess you're right... it was kinda fun, in a weird way."

Still holding onto his arm, Victor and I made our way to the living room to watch a movie. The rest of the night was uneventful, and we ended up falling asleep cuddling half way through the movie.

~Because I'm lazy, and y'all have been waiting for this: time skip to the wedding night~

Victor's POV

I glanced over at my soon-to-be husband, "Yuri, baby, if you stay up all night working, you'll fall asleep during the actual wedding, ya know." I said, bending down so I could place my head on Yuri's small shoulder.

"I know.. I just gotta get these last preparations ready..." Yuri said slowly, focused more on the papers in front of him than on his answer. 

"... Yuri." I said standing straight up.

"Hmm..?"

"Yuri, look at me." I commanded, putting my hands on my hips.

He slowly dragged his eyes up to look into mine, "Victor, babe, the sooner I get this done, the sooner I can come to bed. Ok?"

"Nope! We could've either done this the easy way, or the hard way. You choose the hard way." I stated, grabbing Yuri by his waist, and lifting him over my shoulder.

"V-Victor! Wha-what are you doing?! Put me down!!" Yuri yelled, trying to wiggle out of my grasp so he could go back to his desk.

"I'm taking you to bed. Obviously." I said calmly, slowly making my way to our room, and plopping Yuri down on the bed. "Now go to sleep!" I commanded, chuckling a bit as I laid down next to the raven haired boy.

"But, Victor," He whined, "I have to get this done!"

"No you don't. You have to sleep. And don't even think about trying to wait until I fall asleep to go back." I said, wrapping my arm around Yuri, and pulling him into my chest. I plucked his glasses off of the top of his head, and laid them on the night stand, "there. Now sleep, my love. We can't have you snoozing at the alter, now can we?" I asked, with a yawn, "I love you..." I said quietly, before slipping out of consciousness.

Yuri's POV

".. I love you too, Victor." I said quietly, after the silver-haired man had fallen asleep. "How do I help you? How do I make thing right? What do you want from me, I wonder, it's not like I have any interesting things about me. Why did you fall in love with me?" I whispered, turning my head to look at Victor.

"You could just ask me, you know. It's not that hard. Not everything has to be a mystery, dear." Said man murmured sleepily.

I jumped out of Victor's grasp with a screech, "I-I'm sorry did I wake you up?" I asked, my voice a few octaves higher than usual.

"Wait... come back.. you're so warm and cuddly!" Victor groaned, "No. I wasn't completely asleep. So... are ya gonna ask me those questions or not?" He said more than asked, turning to face me.

"... will... will you tell me then?" I asked quietly, looking down out of embarrassment. ".. I.... I just don't understand. None of this makes sense to me." I said gesturing wildly to everything around me, my gaze falling on Victor.

"Yuri.." Victor started slowly in a monotone voice, "come here." He patted the spot next to him on the bed. He waited until I was next to him to start talking, "I think it happened when I saw you skate a full program for the first time- ya know the hot springs battle. It amazed me to see how you made the music your own, it still does, I had never seen anyone do that before.. I was completely mesmerized. In all honesty, I had secretly hoped that there would be a glitch in the sound system, or something, so that you would have to skate forever. Heh, I'm such a selfish being aren't I? Well, anyway, one thing led to another, and I ended up falling head-over-heels in love you. You always say that you have nothing interesting about you, but you do! Yuri, you're an amazing skater: you're so graceful on the ice, you make people happy, you're so funny and kind-- I wish I could be more like you. I love you with all of my heart, Yuri. I always will. Now... go. To. Sleep!" Victor commanded, pulling me under the covers.

"Alright, I'll sleep. I.. I love you too, Victor." I sighed sleepily.

"I know."

Finally! I feel like it's been forever since I've updated this! I'm sorry it took so long, but I'm having a serious case of writer's block. (I know, I know I always have it, but I can't help it! I'm just outta ideas... T_T)

But hey! If ya want to help me... I appreciate ideas!!!

Please help me.. T_T

Welp, bye for meow!