Chapter 1

Time itself seemed to slow down as Victor opened his icy-blue eyes. I was frozen in shock, as he sat up, slowly, and looked around. Then time seemed to start working again, when I jumped up, and rushed over to Victor's side and wrapped my arms around his waist.

The happiness of seeing Victor only lasted for a moment, though.

"..uh.. erm... wh-where am I? Who.... who are.. you..?" He asked.

At that moment my heart shattered into a thousand little pieces. ".... wh-what do y-you mean? Vi-Victor! It's... It's me: Yuri!" I said taking Victor's hand in mine, "th-this is a joke.. right?" I yelled, as tears started to form in my eyes.

Victor looked down, and pursed his lips slightly, "... n-no. I... I'm sorry.. I don't know who... you are."

I couldn't hold back the tears any longer, and they slid down my face one-by-one. Suddenly, Dr. Maddy burst through the door, wide eyed. She practically ran over to Victor and I. "Mr. Nikiforov! Yo-your awake!!" She exclaimed with a bright smile.

".. yes he is... but he doesn't remember me.." I sniffed sadly.

If it's even physically possible, Maddy's eyes widened even more as I said that, "wh-what?" She asked, clearly shocked.

I completely broke down then. I tried to speak, but it was hard as I was sobbing like a small child, ".... He.. says that.. he.. doesn't.. remember me.." I cried in between sobs.

"O-oh.. We-well I'm sure this is just a mild case of amnesia.. Mr. Nikiforov should be fine!" Maddy declared, "I can try to jog his memory a bit, but I don't know how effective this will be.. is that ok?" She asked.

"O-of course! Anything to get Victor back to normal!" I said loudly.

"Ok then.. I'll just try asking him some quick questions, and see if that helps." Maddy said to me, before turning to Victor, "Is that ok?" 

Victor looked at Maddy for a moment before answering, "..uh.. sure.. I guess?"

She smiled a Victor gently, and started asking questions.

Ok. I'm done with that. I'm done.. I'm done! Done, done, done.

Bye.

Lol ok never mind I can't stay away from writing.

Well anyway, bye for meow!