Meeting

***WARNING: A LITTLE OF MATURE SHIT GOING ON HERE***

Adelina's POV:

When I woke up this morning, Alessio wasn't beside me. I got out of bed and started to get ready for breakfast. I went into the bathroom and took off all my clothings. I turned on my shower tap and started rubbing my entire body with my vanilla scented body wash. I didnt bother to wash my hair as I already washed it last night. Once I was done, I got out of the showers and wrapped myself with my white fluffy towel.

I went to my marbled sink and started doing my facial routine. I went out of the bathroom once I was done and go onto my make up. I did my brows, put some powdered foundation and bronzed my face. I then apply my lip tint that makes my lips looks fuller and more colour to it. I have already chosen my outfit from my closet. I've decided to wear my long grey skirt with a slit on my right leg. I pair it with my black lace sleeveless crop top. I then put on my white adidas superstar shoes.

I walked slowly to the kitchen and once i got there, alessio was half way through his meal. He looked up and gave me a small smile.

"I want to introduce you to my trusted men later doing the meeting that we will be having after our breakfast," he said when I sat down and violet giving me my breakfast.

I nodded my head and dug into my food, enjoying it.
-
Once we were done eating, he led me to the meeting room. There were 3 men waiting for us.

"This is my wife, Adelina. Adelina, this is Mason, Derek, and Greg. Demitri is not able to attemd this meeting as his fiancée is currentlt in the hospital but he is aware of this meeting." Alessio said and points to the three different men.

Mason's blonde hair fall above his eyebrows and he have a scar on his right eyebrow. His body was well-built. Derek's eyes was what really capture my attention. His light grey eyes suit well with his jet black hair which was gel perfectly on top my his head. Like Mason, he was well-built but slightly bigger. Lastly, Greg. He was giving me a really bad vibe and he look at me with dark eyes. There was a scar on his lower lips amd on his left eyebrow. His brown hair was messy like he didn't even bothered to clean himself up well. His body was quite well-built and smaller than Mason and Derek. Something about Greg makes me not trust him or even like him.

I smiled at everyone and gave them a handshake except for Greg. Alessio noticed this and put his hand around my waist, leading me to an empty seat.

"Someone have been giving out information to our enemy, the spanish people. Everything that is going to be discuss right now, is confidential. I was thinking we should trade the drugs here instead of our usual place. There have been reports of stealing of my drugs that is worth millions. This place is a more secluded area and we won't get suspected," Alessio said pointing to the map amd also showing pictures.

"Our last batch of drugs will be at the old warehouse till the new place is ready?" Greg asked, leaning closer and analysing the map thoroughly.

"Yes Gr-" I cut Alessio off and continued.

"How much you think the last batch cost Alessio?" I asked looking serious.

Alessio and the rest was shocked that I speak up.

"About 1 million because the last batch is more than the previous batch."

I nodded my head

"Why not tell the man in charge of shipping the last batch to the new place? If you sell the last batch at the old warehouse, there would be a high possibility that our enemy is going to steal our goods again. Sell the last batch at the new warehouse and have tight security to guard the place and the shipment," I said.

Greg looks furious while Mason and Derek nodded their head. We look at Alessio to approve and think through what I said. Alessio looked at me and nodded his head.

"Mason, contact the person who is in charge of the last batch and Derek, plan and get more securities and make sure everything is tight. You are all dismissed."

-
Once we were done with the meeting, Alessio and I went back to our bedroom. I lay down on the bed and closed my eyes. I felt Alessio kissing my neck and hovered me. I open my eyes and saw that he was staring at me. Heat filled my cheeks. He started sucking my neck and open my clothes leaving me in my bra. He kissed my breast and went straight to my mouth. I moaned softly.

***YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED***

"Alessiooooo," I whispered, panting heavily,

His fingers trailed to my slit of my skirt and placed two of his finger onto opening that was still covered with my thongs. He started stroking it slowly. I kissed him back slowly and moaned his name.
He pushed my things aside and I gasped when he pushed two fingers into my wet pu$$y. He started going in and out at a slow pace.

"Faster Alessioo" I moaned and kissed him.

"So tight and wet Mio caro!" He grunted.

I felt light headed and I know I was close to cumming. But Alessio stopped. I whined and he immediately pulls my skirt down, along with my thongs. He insert his two fingers again and brought his lips to my cl*t. He started pumping in and out and sucking my cl*t. I pushed his head deeper and pulled his hair. He moaned loudly.

"Alessio, faster!" I moaned out.

I reached my high and released. He licked my pu$$y till there was no juices left. He looked at me and kissed me. I can taste what I taste like. I flip us over that he is on top and I unbuckled his pants. He was already hard in his boxers. I started grinding on his erection, causing him to moan out. I became wet again. I started kissing Alessio's meck and collarbone. I was coming soon,

"Faster Adelina!"

Knock
Knock
Knock

***END OF MATURE SHIT***

"Alessio, Savannah wants to see Adelina tomorrow!"

I quickly got off Alessio and covered myself with the blanket as Demitri walks in on us.

"Did I interrupt something?" Demitri asked smirking.

"GET OUT!!" Alessio shouted. Demitri quickly ran out and laugh really loud.

"Where were we?"

I chuckled and got off the bed and went into the toilet to clean myself up.

"ADELINA!" Alessio shouted as I slammed the toilet door and locking it, giggling.
________________________________________
Author's Note:
Wanted to upload in 4 days time but I realised that I took too long. Anyways, I will try to update one chapter per week and if my schedule in school is not busy af, who knows, maybe 2? Till next time!
Xotwod