Annabeth

Percy's PoV

We walked for a few minutes heading toward the Athena Cabin with some conversation. Tyson telling Abby about the underwater forges, Poseidon, among other things. Finally we reached Annabeth's cabin I knocked and peaked my head in.

"Annabeth? Someone's here to see you," I said once I found her.

"I'm coming Percy," Annabeth said coming out of her cabin.

"Annabeth!" Tyson exclaimed before giving her a hug.

"Hi Tyson. How are the forges?"

"Good! We're aren't very busy now."

"That's nice. Who's this behind Tyson? Percy?" Annabeth asked looking at Abby.

"My half-sister, Abby. Abby this is my girlfriend Annabeth," I introduced. They shook hands.

"Annabeth Chase, daughter of Athena. Nice to meet you."

"Abigail Togan. But my friends call me Abby though."

"So Seaweed Brain isn't the only illegal child around here now," Annabeth teased.

"I guess not. I need to ask you a favor though and talk to Abby," I replied.

"Wait one second. What does she mean illegal?"

"After World War II Poseidon, Hades, and Zeus vowed not to have anymore children because they were too powerful. That is until Percy got them to lift it after the Titan War," Annabeth explained.

"Yeah. So we were technically born illegally. Which leads to monsters being able to track us easier. Which also leads into what I need to talk to you about. School is tomorrow of course, and I need you to stay here for at least a week. More would be better. You need to train so you don't die out there," I explained.

"But, what about schoolwork and my mom?" Abby asked.

"I'll tell Paul to tell the teacher's you're sick, and I'll contact your mom, tell her what happened. Annabeth could you take care of her, make sure she doesn't die, lose any limbs, eaten by the harpies, and keep her away from the Stolls?"

"Yeah don't worry about her. Just come back on the weekends and don't die."

"But-" Abby started before I cut her off.

"Abby look. It's dangerous out there. This is the only safe place for us. I can't try to protect you the whole week. Know that you know you're a demigod you're that much easier to be found. Stay here, train hard, I'll be back this weekend to check in. Then you'll be that much safer at school. I'll IM everyday to check in on you two and I'll see you in five days."

"Fine. I'll stay," Abby relented.

"Great. I have to leave now. It's great seeing you Annabeth. You too Tyson. I'll see you guys later."

After a few goodbyes and getting Abby's home address I start back to Manhatten.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Everyone! Sorry I haven't updated in forever, and put in this short chapter. But I already have an idea for the next chapter and will update by Sunday hopefully. Thank you to everyone who told me to update and left comments on this story! It helps motivate me!

Please vote and comment!

Thanks!!

Enjoy!!

~HazelLevasqueZhang