What Happened?!?!?!?!?!?

Percy's PoV

After my and Nico got the pretzels, Nico shadow traveled us back to outside the apartment. When we got there I heard a scream.

"Oh gods," said as I hastily opened the door. There I saw Abigail, Lily, and Jake huddled in a corner with Izza standing in front of them. She was holding a....dagger?!?!?  She was warding off several dracanae.

"Is that imperial gold?" Nico asked behind me.

"I think so," I replied dropping the pretzels before grabbing Lily and Jake, while Nico grabbed Abigail. We threw them into the bathroom and locked the door before running next to Izza.

"Demigod or legacy?" I asked her.

"How do you know this isn't a kitchen knife?"

"Please it's imperial gold," Nico replied drawing his sword.

"How do you know that?" Izza said looking astonished.

"Which are you Izza, demigod or legacy?" I asked uncapping Riptide.

"Demigod, daughter of Venus. Know how do you know this?"

"Nico di'Angelo, son of Hades, ambassador of Pluto," Nico said parrying a block from a dracanae.

"How long have you been in the legion?" I asked slashing through a dracanae.

"Ten years, Centurion of the Third Cohort," Izza said stabbing another dracanae.

"Then you should know not to use a phone!" Nico exclaimed.

"Sorry, I needed to blend in, so I got a phone!"

"I do a fine job without a phone don't I," I told Izza.

"So you are the son of Neptune."

"Poseidon actually. No one told you? Hera stole my memories and placed me in the legion, I became Praetor with Reyna after fighting after Alaska," I told her while killing the last dracanae.

"No I was in the infirmary at that point. I suspected you were Percy Jackson though. But you never told me your last name."

"Guys let's pick up the pretzels and let the others out," Nico said. After we picked up the pretzels we went to the bathroom door and unlocked it.

"What the Hades Izza!!!!" Lily cried.

"You're a demigod!!!!" Abigail cried.

"Who's you're parent?" Jake asked.

While they were all bombarding Izza with questions, I heard the apartment buzzer.

"Hey Perce. It's Grover,"cackled the intercom.

"Hey G-man come on up," I replied unlocking the door for him.

"Hey guys, I have a friend coming up right now so either take it to a different room or be quiet," I said as I went to open the door as the doorbell rang.

"Hey Grover," I said opening the door.

"Hi Perrrcy, hey Nico," Grover said coming in and sitting down.

"Hey Grover."

"Um guys this is my best friend Grover. Grover this is Lily, Jake, Izza, and Abigail," I introduced before Grover pulled me down and whispered, "Percy, there are two other demigods here."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi there!!!! Please vote and comment!!!! I hope you like my story!!!!

Thanks for reading!

~HazelLevasqueZhang