Meet your Brother

Percy's Pov

After capture the flag, I was surprised. Poseidon broke the Oath twice. Okay. I can deal with that and The Abby Development.

"So we're related...." Abby ventured and trailed off.

"Yeah. Our father is Poseidon, god of the seas, the Earthshaker, and other things. So that makes us half-siblings," explain on my way to my cabin after the campfire.

"Okay then. Any other half-siblings I should know about? Do we have a lot?"

"There's Tyson and Triton. Triton's a pain and a god," I explained while we got to Cabin 3, "And welcome to Cabin 3."

"So this is where I'll live while I'm here?"

"Yep. So you can have any bed other than mine," I told her before climbing onto my bed.

In the morning I made sure Abby got up in time to clean the cabin and head to breakfast. We sat down and got our food.

"Don't eat yet, we have to burn part of our food."

"We have to do what?"

"Burn a portion of our food for the gods, they apparently like the smell, but the food appears on their shrines as well," I explained before forking some food into a fire and whispered, "for Poseidon."

I watched as Abby burnt part of her food before heading back to the Poseidon table. As I started to eat, I noticed Abby looking at the other tables.

"Why are some tables so crowded?"

"Each table represents a cabin. Most of the time I eat by myself or with my friend, Grover. Unless Annabeth comes, or Tyson shows up," I explained before we finished breakfast.

After breakfast Abby and I went down to the lake to canoe before I heard a familiar voice.

"Brother!"

"Tyson," I replied before being crushed by his hug.

"Daddy gave me the day off to see you," he told me.

"That's great Tyson. I actually have someone for you to meet. Tyson meet Abby our half-sister," as I said that I pulled Abby in front of me.

"Sister!" Tyson exclaimed giving her a hug.

"Hi," Abby replied looking at me.

"Tyson's a cyclops, and he's a young one," I explained. Abby nodded before taking a step back from Tyson.

"So should we go say hi to Annabeth?" I asked before Tyson agreed and the three of us went to find Annabeth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey everyone! I feel SO bad for not updating sooner and saying I will and then not! I am so sorry and promise I will start updating more often! I'm dedicating this chapter to EmperorsNewCloth and sp00ky_AddyDaKat for telling me to update! And to -veracious for our comment chain with EmperorsNewCloth.

Please vote and comment!

Enjoy!!

Thanks!!!!

~HazelLevasqueZhang