Greek History and a Project, Oh My

Percy's PoV

"Hello, everyone. I am Ms. Silva and I am you Greek History teacher this semester," a black haired lady came in and sat down at the desk in the front of the room.

"Now the Greeks were very religious and superstitious. They were polytheistic, can anyone tell me what that means? You there, in the back, black hair what's your name?" She asked me.

"Percy Jackson," I answered.

"Mr. Jackson what does polytheistic mean?"

"It means that they worship many gods," I answered.

"Correct. We will be focusing on their pantheon for the next few weeks. I have written the names of the Twelve Olympians and will be splitting you up into groups of five. you will then have five minutes to pick a god or goddess and tell me. You will be doing a project on your chosen god and it is due one week from today. Once I call your group discuss amongst yourselves which god you want. Group one will be: Percy Jackson, Isabelle Lakes, Lily Peterson, Jake Peterson, and Abigail Togan," After that I tuned her out. I looked around for Abigail. I saw a girl with brown hair walking over to us.

"Hi I'm Abigail," She introduced herself. After we all introduced ourselves we got down to business.

"I think we should do Poseidon," I offered.

"What about Athena?" Lily offered.

"No," I said. She would kill me.

"Zeus?" Jake offered. He hates me.

"Nope," I said.

"How about Dionysus?" Abigail asked. I thought about it for a sec. I thought about how many times he's threatened to turn me into wine or a dolphin.

"Not the best idea," I replied.

"Ooh! I know! Ares!" Izza exclaimed. He would turn me into a prairie dog and run me over.

"What's wrong with Poseidon?" I asked.

"He's so overdone I feel like Percy," Lily told me.

"I think that's a good idea," Abigail threw in.

"I guess we could do Poseidon," Jake relented.

"Yeah we could use blue poster board and green pens!" Izza said.

"Time's Up! Group One who is your god?" Ms. Silva asked us.

"Poseidon!" Izza exclaimed, I did mention she was ADHD right?

"Group Two?"

"Athena," that red haired girl from combat said. Why did she seem so familiar?!?!?!

"Group 3?"

"Ares."

"Group 4?"

"Dionysus."

"Group 5?"

"Zeus."

"Remember these are due next week, class dismissed."

"Do you guys want to come over to my house tonight?" I asked.

"Sure," They chorused. I gave Abigail my address.

"How does 4:30 sound?"

"See you then!" Abigail said and left.

"See you guys tonight!" I said and walked home after leaving a not for Paul in his Prius.

When I finally got back to my mom and Paul's apartment, I made a list of possible materials we might need and decided to IM Annabeth.

"Oh Iris, Goddess of the rainbow except this offering and show me Annabeth in Boston," I said tossing a drachma in the makeshift rainbow.

"Percy! How's school been?"

"Hey Annabeth. It's okay. Did you know the Mist is gone?"

"Oh gods no."

"Yep. I came into school and got tackled by I- one of my friends there. They told me about the great Perseus who happens to be the same age as me, oh wait he is me!"

"Be careful Seaweed Brain," she told me as the doorbell rang.

"Got to go. Talk to you later!" I said swiping my hand through the Iris Message and letting Izza, Lily, Jake, and Abigail in.

"Hey guys. So hows are we going to do this?"

"How about we go get supplies, and then come back here and search about Poseidon online?"Jake suggested.

"Or we could go to the library. We don't have any electronics in my house," I said.

"Gods Percy do you live in the stone age?" Izza asked.

"The library sounds fine let's go," Lily said.

Once we got all the supplies we needed and got to the library Jake went and sat down at one of the computers along with Lily, Izza, and Abigail all looking over his shoulder.

"I'm going to go look at books on the other side of the library," I said not wanting to put out a "free food" sign for any monsters. A few minutes later Izza ran up to me.

"We got what we need. Let's go back to your place."

When we got back, I unlocked it and went in, the others behind me.

"Do you guys want to work in the kitchen or the living room?" I asked.

"Let's work in the kitchen," Lily said. We grabbed our supplies and walked into the kitchen. When we got there I stopped dead in my tracks.

"Hey Percy. You really need some better snacks."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey everyone! I do not own Abigail! She belongs to EmperorsNewCloth!!!! I am dedicating this chapter to:

EmperorsNewCloth

AddyDaKat

AsherTheNerd

Sylva12

ReyMatthaios

fandamkeki

kitty24210

and

SaraFangirlofPercy

Please vote and comment! Thanks for reading!

~HazelLevasqueZhang