Ancient Greek and a Monster Attack

Percy's PoV

When we walked into Ancient Greek, I saw the last person I expected.

"Chi-Mr. Brunner! What are you doing here?"

"Hello Percy. I will explain later," Chiron told me.

"Everyone settle down now. I am Mr. Brunner. I will be teaching you Ancient Greek, to start out I will be asking what certain words mean. Raise your hand if you know the answer. Now, can anyone tell me what Anaklusmos means?"

No one raised their hands.

"Percy, can you tell us what it means?"

"Riptide," I tell him.

"Very good, Now who can tell us what Vlacas means?"

"Cow?" the same person called out like they did in Combat and Mythology.

"No. it is basically calling yourself and idiot in Ancient Greek," Lily said. As she said that the bell rang.

"Okay everyone. You will be writing down a vocabulary list of four words. It's due tomorrow. Oh, and Percy please stay behind."

As everyone else left, I went up front to talk to "Mr. Brunner".

"What are you doing here Chiron?"

"Another house call. We can't send out satyrs anymore because of the Mist disappearing, so I am teaching here for the year, until we can find a way to find new campers," he told me.

"Good luck with that Chiron. I should go now your next class is coming and I'm on free period right now."

"See you tomorrow Percy. Be Careful."

After I left Chiron's classroom I went to the library, knowing that's where Izza and the twins would be.

"Hey Percy! What did Mr. Brunner want?"

"Oh just to check in with me and tell me if I needed help with my dyslexia I could ask him."

Boom!

"Did you guys just hear that?" I ask.

Boom!

"What is that noise?" Lily asks.

BOOM!

"Maybe we should get out of here," Jake suggests before I see a pair of red eyes, and hear a growl.

"That's a good idea. How about you guys go left and I go right?" I say as I push them to the left and sprint right. I eventually burst into a supply room and the hellhound is right behind me. I shove the door close and uncap Riptide.

"PERCY! What's going on?! Are you okay!?" I hear Izza yelling through the door.

"Yeah everything's fine! I'm just hiding from that....thing,"I yell back as I sidestep and stab the hellhound, reminding myself that this isn't Mrs. O'Leary.

"Well come out! The thing disappeared!" Lily called out.

"Okay," I said stepping out of the door after dousing myself quickly to get rid of the dust.

"Guys we need to start to head over to Latin," Lily reminded us.

Joy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi everyone! I am dedicating this chapter to:

Sylva12

AsherTheNerd

epicwolfblood

fandamkeki.

Please vote and comment! Thanks for reading!

Thanks,

~HazelLevasqueZhang