The Fight Begins

Authors Note: I know, I update fast, but I just wanted to get to this part! I HOPE YOU GUYS like IT, I PUT ALL OF MY EFFORT INTO THIS!! :D

                                                                       Kevin's P.O.V

In front of me, I see blankness. But maybe it's not really what I am seeing, but yet, what I am thinking. Nothing. I can't define what is going to happen in an hour when we go to attack. I don't know if we will lose, win, and even who will die. Of course, I am not physic, so I can't know what will happen, though I wish I could know everything. 

 I am just kind of...afraid of what is going to happen. If Abby dies, my whole world will crush down.. I hope no one will die, other than the Form. 

 And who knows...the people training in the Form they might just want to kill them too. I know how much people hated them when I was there, so maybe they might end up helping us. Although, they might be terrified the Form would kill them before they have a chance to do anything.

I finally blinked back to reality. I got up off my chair and went to where everyone was; the kitchen. They were eating their last meal for the day. I forced a half-smile. "Ready?" I asked them, "Let's go." I said with depression i my voice. 

Abby got up off her chair she was sitting on and sat down her water bottle. She went straight to me, and grabbed my back, wrapping her arm around my whole waist. "Are you okay?" she asked really meaning it. 

"Every things in my head at once." I said worried, "What if you die? What if I die?" 

She titled her head and raised her eyebrows. "Were not." she told me. "We got to get going. Come on." I love her too much to let her go. I have spent the last six months of my life with her. And...Honestly, it was the best six months of my life. Even if we weren’t alone all the time, it was still the best. She made my life. She has been through so much with me with what has been happening all this time. I can't lose her. Ever. No matter how much I think about it, I still can never see myself healing if she dies. 

We all got in the car and Alec drove for me. I didn't want to drive while thinking the way I am. Luckily, this care seats six, plus the two seats in front, so therefore, everyone has a seat in the car. I am hoping we win!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~THE FIGHT BEGINS!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was cold, and dark. It was night time and the wind was blowing fast. We could sneak up on the Form, and they'll all be asleep. Well most of them. We are going to go through the back way. I found an open area, where we had found Kaely the first time with us. Then, we are going to attack and that's when it begins...the real attack...

We all are wearing our matching uniforms, as planned. Holy is going to spread her beautiful wings inside, so she can manage to fit through the open spot. Because the spot is so small, she wouldn't be able to fit if she did have them out. Holy's hair is in a long pony tail. She has quite long hair, too.

Abby looks ready to attack. She also looks appear on my face. Very determined. Her hair, as usual, is in a braid to the right shoulder. Her eyes look kind of read from the lack of sleep lately. As Alec came to a stop, everyone opened the doors and stepped out. Abby looked at me and smiled. She mouthed' I love you'. 

Kaely has just her plain pony tail. Alec, well, his hair is just not even bothered with. And as for Rikki, she also has her hair in a braid to the right just like Abby. 

We all quietly stepped in front of the open spot in the Forms' building. Alec was first to step in, then Abby, Rikki, Holy and then I let myself in ready to attack. This is our only shot. We only got right now.