Memories, Too Strong

Holy's P.O.V

I stared at the blank, white, glossy wall picturing memories of my family and I. When I was little. Before I was taken to the Form. My thoughts were putting images on the wall. They seemed almost real, and like they were happening again. My four older brothers, Tod, Mike, Tom, and Chris. They were all so nice to me, they would take me out to get an ice cream and play with me, instead of leaving me out, in spite of how annoying I was at times. 

On the wall, I see a Christmas thirteen years ago, and all my brothers were doing was being so nice to me and I wasn't even that nice to them. I laughed when one of their toys broke, but yet, they were still so nice to me. I really regret being so mean to them when all they were to me was being nice.

"Holy." said Alec when he came in the room. He smiled and said, "Were almost ready. What about you?" 

I stood up proud and tall, showing pride in myself. "I'm ready." I told him, "So when are we leaving to get there?" He titled his head and smiled again.

"Um, I think Kevin and Abby were planning late tonight." He explained, "I think they wanted to do that so we...sneak up on them? I don't know. But sometime late tonight. We will plan it, don't worry, Holy." he said sounding so nice, he almost reminded me of my brothers. "So, have you eaten anything today yet? Because I am going to be making chicken dumpling, if you want some....I'll make extra." 

"Yeah, thanks. I'll like some." I told him. 

Soon enough, I find myself flat on a bed with my arms spread open. I was just thinking again. I was thinking of my two best friends that were in the Form with me. But of course, they died. Right in front of me, just like my family. Ray and Violet were the best friends you could ever hope for. They stuck with me at all times. And that's why they died. They stuck up for me and so, Baron killed them, in front of me and that's when I made my escape. I couldn't deal with all the pressure at one time. It was only eight months ago when I escaped. But what scares me, I have frequent nightmares of them re-dying over and over again. My nightmares are making me relive that pain every night, probably until I die. 

The Form, before my escape and Ray's and Violets' death, the Form actually made me kill some humans. I don't know completely why, all I know that it was some sort of mission they needed completed. If I hadn't killed those humans, I would have died. Just like the nightmares and Ray's and Violet's death, I relive killing the three teenagers and one six year old. I never thought I would kill anyone before, but the Form threatened me. So, I had no choice. Everything about the Form gives me nightmares. They ruined my life and many others. That is why I don't want to wait to kill them. I have so much reason to want to kill them. Mostly Baron. 

Alec finally knocked on my door, "May I come in?" He asked before just barging in. "I got the food." he added. I smiled and sat up, leaving two of my long legs dangling off the side of the bed. The room was filled with darkness. Really, it didn't match my colorful wings, but I don't care. It's not like I am going to be living in this room for much longer. 

What is cool about my wings, I can make them disappear, and reappear. When I make them disappear, I am not completely sure where they even go. Inside my back? In thin air? Anywhere, I guess. Anywhere, but on me. So right now, I kept my wings in. They are too hard to walk around with. 

"Come on in!" I yelled. Alec slowly opened the door and sat the food on my dresser that is to the left of my bed. I smiled and said, "Thank you." I could tell he was a little tired, maybe from standing in the kitchen cooking dumplings for a half an hour. It might have been longer. Maybe my thinking went on for two hours...but I don't know.

He smiled right back at me, showing almost all of his teeth. Alec has just been so nice, he has been nicer than a lot of people I know except for my boyfriend back home. The way Alec looks at Kaely...I've never had a guy look at me like that before. That's true love. But soon enough, I might. I have a boyfriend back home. I haven't seen him since a day after my escape. Because I escaped, went to see him for a day, and then had to leave. 

I told him I had un-finished business here in L.A. But I would be back as soon as I could. His name is Matt. Matt Hinting. He is amazing. Matt has blond, smooth hair and blue eyes, and no freckles. I know, it sounds like a stereo type dude, but he's not. He's much more than that. 

Being away from Matt makes me realize I think I love him. I wouldn't know, I have never fell in love before, but I imagined it felt like I do now about him. When I think of him, I can't stop, and I can't help but want to cry being away from him as long as I have. I have only talked to him a little bit. I text him and all, but reception is hard to get around here. 

"You’re welcome. I hope you like it." Alec murmured. His hair was spiked on

"I will. I am starving. I think my stomach was growling before you came in here." Aelc laughed and I laughed with him. He gave one last smiled and slowly  left the room. I didn't want him to leave, I wanted him to stay. Or someone to stay. I need someone to talk to. Being so alone, just keeps me thinking of the Form, my two best friends that are now dead, the people I have killed, and my family that is also now dead. I can't take it. It's all I think about now.

Again, thoughts rushed through my head. I couldn't stop my thinking. Another nightmare occurs. But this time, I am awake. I clinched my teeth together and kept my eyes tightly together, I held both sides of my head. "Make it stop." I mumbled. I just wish they would stop. Seeing myself kill a six year old, breathtaking, but not in a good way. "UHG!" I yelled extremely loud.

Suddenly, I hear my bedroom door burst open. Kaely. "Oh, my." she almost yelled, "Holy, are you okay?" she asked, "Holy?...Holy?...What's happening?" I could barely hear her over the memories rushing through my head. The memories are blasting in my ears. "Abby! Kevin! Alec! Rikki!" she yelled, thought I faintly heard her heightened voice. 

Everyone was soon in my room. They were all hovering over me, watching me, starring. I wanted them to stop, but I could feel them still hovering over me while I am lost in a memory. I could feel my face getting hotter and hotter until it reached like one hundred and four degrees. "What's wrong with her?" yelled a guy. I wasn't sure if it was Alec or Kevin. 

"I don't know." Kaely told them, "When I came in, I saw her like this, she hasn't done anything else." She said breathing heavily. Finally, I felt my head go light, I got up trying to stand, but I couldn't even stand. I kept holding my head. I felt really light headed now, I fell onto the floor and bumped my head on the corner of the bed.

That's all I remember...

Cheergirl808: HEY THERE PARTY PEEPS! Okay, this is the new chapter. I hope you liked it. I wasn't sure if it was good or not so FEEDBACK please. I would really appreciate it, thanks!!