On my Way

Abby's P.O.V 

As Alec told me, Kaely is gone. We can't find her. She could be anywhere. One second she was here, another she is gone; out of sight. "It's almost like she just disappeared." I said slipping out the words I didn't want to say. Kevin crossed his arms, holding them in position. 

Alec walked over to part of the room, more to the right and said,  "She was standing right here." Alec stomped one foot, showing us exactly where Kaely was. He looked around the room, standing in the same exact spot. 

"Where could she have gone?" Kevin asked, still holding his arms up-crossed-. He let his hands drop next to his thighs. He looked in deep thought. Suddenly, he ran out of the room, he went all the way outside, so I followed him. 

"Where are you going?" I asked, stopping my feet from moving any further. 

"I need to clear my head." 

"Why?" I asked. 

"I think Kaely might have gotten her second power." he said, "Transportation." he sighed and turned his body facing me. "I know, it's crazy, but how else do you explain her sudden disappearance? No one saw her walk out, so where did she go?" 

"No," I said, "It's not crazy. I mean, I've heard of that second power before. It's just I can't imagine her getting that one." I looked at him with weary eyes.

Kevin's hair is spiked. He is wearing a leather uniform. It's black and red. Only on the shoulders and the top of his arms -on the uniform- is red, though. He looks so handsome all the time. I wish I could look good all the time like he can. He is smart, and funny. He really knows how to make someone have a good time. Even when you are miserable, he could make you feel like you are the only girl in the world.

My hair, right now, is in a pony-tail -not like my usual style; braid down the side,- but I am sure it is all messed up, right now, the pony-tail. I am also in a leather uniform. Although, mine is blue and black. Where his is red, that is where mine is blue. They are very similar. We all have one of these outfits, though. I really like them, they are so conferable.

"But where could she have gone?" he asked almost spiting out the words.

"Anywhere." I said. I chuckled at the thought. More like a worried chuckled, though.

                                                              Kaely's P.O.V

Katy looked around looking almost lost. Which we are. I scarcely breathed. When Katy and I were still at the cabin, I tried to take as many last looks at it as I could. Because, I will miss that place-much like I have for the past eleven years of my life.

It's funny, how I can remember almost everything in my childhood. From when I was five years old and up. Most people can barely remember there age nine, while I can remember from age five. One time, when my family was camping in that cabin, we were having a great time. Singing, dancing, eating, playing charades, but then this weird thing happened. An old lady came asking for money. Not to mention: in the desert! What old lady -that apparently is homeless- lives in the middle of no where, well, a desert?

"Do you know where we are going?" Katy asked. Her voice was low and scratchy. I pouted because I knew we are lost. I know, there probably is no way back. No way back home. With Alec, Abby, and Kevin. Katy shoved her bangs behind her ears. She starred at me with almost puppy-dog looking eyes. She did that so well. She sank me into giving her something I didn't want to give her, with those puppy-dog eyes.

"Don't worry." I almost pleaded, "Katy, we'll be fine."

"How do you know?" she shrieked. I lowered my head in shame, loosing eye contact with Katy. She made it hard to look at her with that sad look on here face.

"I don't." I admitted.

Katy sighed and then sat down on the dirt. She pouted and said, "Are we going to die, Kaely?" She asked still starring at me with the puppy-dog eyes of hers. She's right. What if we can't get back? What if we die? But no way in hell am I going to let Katy die! I won't! She is way too young!

"No, I won't let that happen." I told her, "We will make it back. I promise." Katy nodded her head in agreement. She smiled and mouthed 'okay'. She got up back onto her feet. We both shared a glance at eachother, then started walking again.  "We can't give up."

Authors Note: Will Kaely and Katy make it back? READ THE NEXT CHAPTER TO FIND OUT!!!Thank you fans for fanning and voting, it means a lot!!! :D