Drug her

Rikki's P.O.V 

I haven’t really said much the last few days. I have just have been quite, it was almost like they forgot I was even there. Behind them. "If we try to kill her, we may be risking our lives without Alec and Kaely." I said to them. 

Kevin and Abby are both where I am, the training room. Like Abby always does she has her hair in a braid, and Kevin has his hair spiked. They are standing right by each other, holding hands. "I know, but we finally got her out of energy. She will wake up really soon," Kevin told us, "Decide now." 

I could tell Abby was putting complete thought into this, although I was too. Because this is serious. And we need serious and honest answers. "We have to try something." Abby explained, "Pill her!" Pill her? I she joking? With what pill? What is her plan now? 

"With what?" I asked. 

"Drugs...what else? We aren't going to kill her. Not now at least." She pulled her hand up and pointed to me, "Go in the bathroom, and get the pills. There is only one kind of pills in there. So grab the one you see." I shook my head in agreement. 

                                                                          Abby's P.O.V 

"Drugs...what else? We aren't going to kill her. Not now at least." I pointed at Rikki, "Go in the bathroom and get the pills. There is only one kind of pills in there. So grab the one you see." Rikki shook her head in agreement. I turned to Kevin, "Do you still have that cage?" 

"Um...yeah. In the back room, why?" 

Rikki came back in the room and handed me the pills. "We are going to drug her with these pills" I lifted up the pills, "This drug will drain all her powers of healing and destroying. Then we will put her in the cage while she is asleep. And when she wakes, we get answers." Kevin nodded his head and went into the back room to get the cage. "Thank for grabbing the pills." 

"You’re welcome." Rikki said, "I guess we drug her." 

"Yeah. Can you help Kevin get the cage, it's big." I told her. Then she turned around and followed Kevin to the back room. So far, so good, I thought. 

I just hope we get answers out of her. She'll go through a lot of pain if she doesn't give us some answers. I walked up to my mother’s body and lifted her head. I put my mouth near her ears. "You we never a good mother!" Then, I shoved the drug down her throat harshly, forcing it to go down. 

Suddenly, Mary’s eyes flew open, she stretched her arm and grabbed my neck, choking me. I struggled to get words out. Nothing. She was killing me. I could fell the blood rush to my head, my heart started beating fast. I can't breathe. Finally, Kevin and Rikki came in with the cage. 

"Abby!" Kevin yelled dropping the cage. He knelt down and punched Marry in the face. Finally, I can breathe. I gasped about a thousand times before I could talk. "Are you okay? Abby!" Kevin was on his knees and I was lying on top of his legs.  Marry was passed out again from his punch. 

"She woke up...after I shoved the pill in...it's almost like she knew." I paused. I was breathing heavily still. I felt a tear on my face. I was holding my neck. 

Kevin looked at Rikki, "Pull her in the cage! Now!" he ordered Rikki. I am still light-headed from the choke. But I am feeling a little better. "Abby. Do you feel any better?" 

"A little." I sat up and got off his legs. Kevin hugged me and kissed me on the cheek. 

                                                                       Alec's P.O.V 

The guy that threw the rock at Kaely punched my face near my eye, which made my head turn to the left, then he grabbed my wrist and twisted it 180 degrees. I let out a loud scream. Afterword, I twisted my arm causing his fingers to slide of my wrist. I flew my leg up to kick his face, and then I pinned him to the ground. I kicked his stomach and kept my foot on his chest. 

Finally, Kaely started to get up. I knew I had no choice but to kill him. So, I punched him in the face repeatedly until, finally he stopped breathing. 

"Are you okay?" I asked pushing Kaely into my arms. "How big was the rock?" 

"It weighed about 9-10 pounds." she said having trouble talking. Wow! That's a descent rock size. Her chest is probably damaged pretty bad. She looked as if she was going to pass out. 

"It's a long walk...let me carry you." I insisted. She nodded her head. I picked her up bridal-style. Instantly, her eyes closed. I hope she is just passed out, sleeping and not dying. This can't be the end of her life. 

Once we made it back, I sat her down gently on the couch.  "Kevin! Abby! Rikki! Come now!" I yelled. Soon enough, they were all crowding us. 

"Oh my god! What happened?" Kevin asked almost screaming. 

"We got attacked. Get a health kit, now! We need to bandage her stomach." I told them. I lowered my eyes in regret. I shouldn't have taken her there. This is all my fault. "I'm sorry guys for bringing her there. I did this, it's my fault." 

"No! Alec, it's not you're fault!" Abby soothed. I looked back up at them. Kevin then handed me the health kit. I grabbed out a bandage rap and rapped it around Kaely's stomach gently. Her stomach had a large scape, the rock had peeled off at least one or two layers of skin.  "And your eye? What happened to it?"

"I got punched a few times. I'll be all right." I put a bandage on the corner of my eye to stop the burning.  I noticed Marry was in a cage...sleeping or dead? "I see you guys had trouble too." I walked up to the cage, "What happened?" 

"We drugged her." Rikki told me, "It is going to drain her powers for now. And we are going to try to get answers fro her when she wakes. That's the best we could do without you guys." 

I starred at Rikki, "Yeah, sorry we left." she nodded her head and looked at Abby. Silence. 

 Authors Note: Next chapter will explain what happens with Marry. Her being in a cage and all. :) Thanks to all my fans who support me!