Chapter 13

I DO NOT OWN GRAVITY FALLS

(Pacifica's POV)

I'm curled up into a ball in the corner of the secret room at the bottom of the elevator. I hear a ding and I cover myself with a blanket. I hear footsteps walk towards me. "Pacifica, you can come out now. They've gone."

I pulled the blanket off me and stood up. "Thanks Mabel." I stated to cry.

Mabel came over and gave me a hug. I cried into her shoulder. "I can't believe that Dipper's gone."

"I know. But he'll come back. Dipper always comes back."

"But it's been 4 days."

Mable lifts my head up and looks into my eyes. "Dipper always comes back."

We ride the elevator to the top and enter into the mystery shack. The lights are all turned off and all the shelves have been thrown onto the floor. Mable starts to pick up a shelf. "When are they going to stop searching this place?"

I go over to help her. "Probably never. Dipper knows where I am, and if my dad has him, then it would only be a matter of time before Dipper told them. He has methods."

Mable and I finished pushing the shelf back into place. Mable turned to look at me and placed her hands on my shoulders. "Dipper loves you. He always said after that summer we spent here that he regretted not telling you. He tried dating other girls, but whenever he broke up with them, he would tell me that the reason was no one could replace you. If it would keep you safe, he would climb to the top of mount Everest and jump off. He isn't going to tell your dad anything, no matter his methods."

Suddenly, the door to the shack slams open. Ford runs into the room. "I've found Dipper!"