Chapter 3

I DO NOT OWN GRAVITY FALLS

(Dipper's POV)

I sit down in my car after dropping off Pacifica. I mentally fist pump as I drive off. I finally did it. I tear into the Mystery Shack parking lot. I walk into the house, a huge grin on my face. I see Mabel eating a cheese sandwich with Joseph. She see's me grinning and gets up. "I guess it went well."

I can't do anything but nod with a stupid grin on my face. Mabel looks at me.

"What's going on here?"

"I did it, I finally kissed her."

Mabel starts to jump up and down. "Omygodomygodomygod."

"I know, I feel amazing. I can't believe I finally did it. I've wanted to since I was 12, and I finally did."

Stan sighed. "You can change his look or voice as much as you want, but you can never change what's inside, our Dipper."

He raised his bottle and took a swig. I laughed. "Here here, ha ha ha. Hey Mabel, arent you a bridesmaid tomorrow."

"Yeah, why?"

"Well, arent you meant to be at Wendy's right now, doing bridemaidish stuff?"

"Oh yeah, Joseph, can you give me a lift."

"Sure thing honey." He came in and kissed her, grabbing his keys from the stand and they both left. I pulled out my phone and pulled up Pacifica's contact and opened a text conversation.

D: How you doing.

P: Lol! You just dropped me off.

D: True, hey, I was wondering if you had any one accompanying you to the wedding tomorrow.

P: You can pick me up at 5.

D: Great.

I sat down on the couch. I turned on the TV and a new episode of Ducktective came on. I heard the car pull away, then another one come in. Then, the door bell went. I walk up to the door and opened it. Pacifica's dad was in the doorway.

"Hello Mr. Northwest, what can I do ya for?"

"Listen son, I got Intel that you are accompanying my daughter to that wedding tomorrow."

"How, it was like 3 minutes ago?"

"That doesn't matter. The point is, I don't approve, but my daughter seems set on going, whether I want her to go or don't. So, I will allow it. This once. But I don't want to here of any escapades, capíche."

"Noted."

"Very well." And he was gone.