Chapter 4

I DO NOT OWN GRAVITY FALLS.

(Mabel's POV)

I'm doing Wendy's hair and playing truth or dare/spin the bottle with Pacifica, Candy and Tambry. I spin the bottle in the middle of the circle and lands on Pacifica. "Pacifica, truth, or dare?"

"Hmmmmm, truth."

"What did Dipper do to you when you were with him at your house today?"

I already new the answer, but I wanted her to get closer on what happened.

"He kimmmmmmm." She mumbled.

"I can't hear you."

"He kissemmmmm." She mumbled, a little louder.

"What was that?"

"All right, he kissed me then asked to accompany me to the wedding."

A gasp rang out around the room, followed by lines like, "I new he liked you," and "good for you."

I went over and gave her a hug. "You two are perfect together."

"I know right. Ive had a crush on her ever since I was twelve. But his high school girl friend, though was annoying, made him happy and I couldn't wreck that."

The room was full of sympathetic awws. Pacifica just smiled a wide goofy grin. "Do you think he considers it a date?"

Wendy came over so she could hear better. "I don't know but if he does I would be more worried about what your dad thinks, I mean, doesn't he have some kind of undying grudge on Dipper or something?"

"That's true, my mum was so supportive of me and Dipper that I didn't think about what my Dad might think."

Pacifica's phone buzzed and she picked it up. "Oh, it's my dad."

"What does it say?" I really wanted to know.

"It says, talked to your boyfriend Dipper, and I don't mind him taking on a date to the wedding this time."

I grabbed the phone. "So that clears that up. So Pacifica, what next."

"I need for phone for what's next."

Pacifica grabbed her phone and replied to her dad. I was really excited. "What did you write."

She handed me her phone. The text read, Dipper isn't my boyfriend... Yet.

I fainted